I Nuovi ‘80
Photo: Alexei Hay
Model: Rachel Alexander

Giacche Over
Photo: Cedric Buchet
Model: Lonneke (IMG)

Accessori Hot
Photo: Paulo Sutch
Models: Cristina Tosio, Daniela M. (Marilyn)

Black & Fluo
Photo: Louis Sanchis
Models: Michelle (D Management) Ieva, Aida, Saga (Fashion), Anne, Sofie (It Models), Charlotte (Nathalie)

In Divisa
Photo: Marcelo Krasilcic
Model: Megan (Marilyn)

Sfilata Street
Photo: Scott Schuman

I don't like the cover, it looks like a Marie-claire cover. I love ELLE Italy anyway, and the content looks promising.
I look forward to seeing Scott Schuman's editorial !

Thank you Diciassette, as usual :flower:

So happy for Rachel, it's great to see her. Not loving the cover tough. I'm so sick of seeing 80's styling in every single magazine.

Can't wait to see Lonneke by Cedric B, looks fab :D

Sounds like an amazing issue :heart: Thanks Diciassette for the preview, I'm especially loving the casting of Black and Fluo, very happy to see Daniela Mirzac again (and she can do no wrong) and, of course, Megan McNierney.

Such a great cover!

Beautiful, I really love Rachel's. It's nice to see a really long editorial that really showcases the clothes.

Love the B&W shots in Lonneke's ed too, and Natasha and Maryna look like goddesses at Ralph Lauren.

Black & Fluo
Photo: Louis Sanchis
Models: Michelle (Westgees?) Ieva, Aida, Saga (Rickmer?), Anne, Sofie, Charlotte (Bos?)

Scanned by me.

I love the cover and the editorial it's great.
The others editorials are ok, nothing exciting, really.
Thanks Diciassette! :flower:

It seems to be Michelle Westgeest indeed, Charlotte Bos and Saga Rickmer as well. Actually Anne and Sophie are Anne-Sophie Monrad from Modelwerk in Germany and signed with IT Model in Milan.

Thanks a lot for the scans as always, brilliant work! Quite a cute and interesting story by the way.

how many pages this issue has, please? i have lat year september issue and it has about 800 pages

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"