Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
new lingerie ads i think they are quite creative

2.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

It's not Elle in the pics. She stopped being in her label's ads a while ago.

You can see more at the label's site:
Intimates TV

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Sep 10 2004, 07:49 PM
Wow, these are great photos. Cool concept.
[snapback]362763[/snapback]​
Wasn't her sister in a p*rno?

Those ads have been around for a while, as far as I know. :flower:

They are interesting, but they also seem to try a little too hard, in a sense.

But I suppose lingerie = mystique = seduction etc.

quite a bit of hoo-hah was made when these first came out because apparently the ads are meant to be seen through the eyes of a pervert i.e. seeing the woman through cracks in the wardrobe etc
i think these are great ads

not because of the pervert thing though!!! because theyre creative haha :smile:

Yeh it was in the paper there was a bit of concern as they were meant to be viewed as though they are being perved on/spyed on...

Apparantly the women on the floor is meant to be "scrubbing blood off the floorboards". The actual tv adds are pretty cool... I like them a bit better than the pics...

great pics.....thanks for posting those....
i love this lady.....another one of australia's stylish, successful women....

she can be so chic.....
:heart:

Karma Fabulyss!

I love Elle and her candids are just the best. She´s at her most beautiful in airports and just strolling down the street:woot: . She´s so tall and lean and she seems to be always smiling!
That pic with a fur thingie on her shoulders is just the best (although I don´t like wearing natural fur), she pulled that mix just perfectly.
She´s the princess of candid pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Karma, right back atcha :wink:

Those pics aren't even the best of her candid style. I know there are more out there, I just can't locate them at the moment.

Agreed. She has amazing style - very chic, but casual at the same. Saw a pic of her recently going to some NY gala wearing a chartreuse (sp?) gown and sliky-ish flip flops.

Did anybody see the photos (and read the article, of course) of her in Vanity Fair? Once again, she pulled off that 'casual chic' look perfectly. And, for me at least, much of it is in her accessories: scarves, bags, and jewelry are always perfect - not overdone - just cool.

I think she is one of the most beautiful models ever!

There was a fantastic article on her fashion in an issue of Bazaar, but I can't find the scans :( I remember she mentioned her favorite jeans are Deisel and that its vital that one finds jeans with the right amount of stretch to them.
On a mindless note, I just bought a pair of panties from her Elle McPherson Intimates line. They were on sale for $9 at Marshall Fields, black with tiny white polka dots! :wink:

Elle MacPherson

She has style, class, is breathtakingly beautiful, and i can't believe there isn't a thread on her already!!
Apart from being famous as a model, "the body", as she's often called, is also considered a celeb and businesswoman (lingerie range, parfum,...), and that's why i put her in this section and not under "supporting cast".
Enjoy!:flower:

source: isifa.com

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member