Snapped by ME

Review:

Live & Glows
Eva Mendes by Alexei Hay

Good Cheer
Ekat Kiseleva by Lee Broomfield

Change Plumage
Liza, Dolores, Luana, Anastasia, Jourdana, Jasmine by John Scarisbrick

And of course like in every magazine last time there's an article about Tom Ford

196 pages total.

first i thought it was Shana Z... then Cindy;-))) well she is sexy what can I say but agree for January it is a little bit too dark... though I like it...

Agree. But next Elle Russia cover is Carmen Kass ^_^

AAAHHH! i cant wait to see what they do with carmen. her last few edits with V have been super bland. elle russia usually has good covers, i loved the dita von teese one last month. thanks tarsha. i cant wait to see carmen on the february cover. right in time for valentines. (sigh) love :heart:

I love Carmen Kass... she is one of my all time favourites... but I am not sure she is very ELLE to be honest... though can't wait to see what they come up with... hopefully won't look as bad as this horrible Vogue cover with Lenny Kravitz...

Carmen Kass : Preview of the next issue.

Journal-Plaza

^This looks so great, thanks for posting :flower: But they misspelled her name :innocent:
The cover looks bad imo.

why do they keep putting her on covers? she's trying so hard to be stylish and classy

I don't know that she is trying to be particularly stylish or classy. Eva has always struck me as a woman riding the sexy-train to fame, which is something that's well reflected in this cover. I don't get any particular impression of style or class from the (newsstands) cover shot. The first thing I notice is the boobs. And actually, they are the most interesting part of this dull example of a magazine cover. :lol:

The inside photos, on the other hand, are surprisingly great! I wish we had photoshoot outtakes from this one; I'd love to see the (surely many awesome) shots that didn't make the cover. :wink: Thanks for the scans, tarsha! :flower:

i wasn't talking about this cover; if you would check out her red carpet style you'd see that she is mostly wearing beautiful, classy gowns (chosen probably by her stylist) that simply don't fit her; she makes those clothes look bad;also, i think she doesn't deserve to be on so many covers ( she was also on the cover of Vogue Paris i think, what's next Vogue US?!); don't get me wrong, it's just an opinion

anyways, ekat looks great in that ed, she is way too underrated

I've always thought she looks just like Cindy Crawford. She's even got the mole.

I have, too! I think that's the primary reason she was chosen as a face of Revlon, as a replacement for Cindy.

i wasn't talking about this cover; if you would check out her red carpet style you'd see that she is mostly wearing beautiful, classy gowns (chosen probably by her stylist) that simply don't fit her; she makes those clothes look bad;also, i think she doesn't deserve to be on so many covers ( she was also on the cover of Vogue Paris i think, what's next Vogue US?!); don't get me wrong, it's just an opinion

Ah, I see what you mean. :flower: Fortunately, Eva Mendes has never interested me from a fashion perspective, so I've really never paid any attention to who she's been wearing and where. To me, she'll always be irrelevant. :lol:

Actually, come to think of it, Eva Mendes doesn't interest me from any perspective. :ninja:

oooh. death! loving & living for the carmen kass issue.

Eva Mendes is sexy! I love her, but this cover is way OFF!!!
I mean, for a january cover, it doesnt work: the colors, the composition, i feel its all wrong.:blink:
Maybe a fresher, lighter and more sophisticated shot woul have worked better
I mean its a new decade, new fresh start, and all they got is Eva in some sexy open shirt looking seductively?? Seriously?:lol:

Eva's is ew.
The rest of the eds look great ^_^
Thanks for sharing :flower:

i'm not a fan...as a man i love it, it's really hot and classy, but as a "fashion fan" there is nothing

Tom Ford by Walter Chin via journal-plaza.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->