Elle Russia Digital Edition

THE WALL
Photographer:
Alexey Kiselev
Stylist: Ekaterina Mukhina
Hair & Make-Up: Linda Sigg
Models: Anastasiia Evatafeva, Soia Steinberg, Simona Kust & Galya Danilova

Elle Russia Digital Edition

Joan's cover!!! :bounce: Sleek! Clean! Beautiful! :clap:The first two shots of her editorial are my favourite - gah she's so beautiful any way you look at her. Thank you Zorka for posting :flower:

Does anyone else feel like Devon's hair has a life of it's own in her editorial? :lol: love it!! Does Devon remind anyone else of Anja Rubik? Her editorial is alright for me, but I do wish she'd change her expression up a little; it's practically the same in each shot.

I can see a little of Anja Rubik in Devon.

Joan´s editorial had WAY better images for the cover!

Joan Smalls is definitely not the strongest model imo, but the cover and some shots in her edit are easily one of her best yet. She works really well for this stoic and cold Russian. The cover, prefer a single version though, is stunning.

It always baffles me how casually Russian fashion magazines allude to militarism.

"ДОМ МОД" (House of Fashion)

90's Russian top models from the first-person (Don't ask why Elle Russia include Eugenia to the models of 90's :stuart:)

Photo:
Fabio Leidi, David Dunan, Antonina Zharko, Daryna Zaiats
Style: Ekaterina Mukhina, Natalia Zemliakova, Ekaterina Cassina
Models: Eugenia Volodina, Inna Zobova, Natalia Semanova, Aleksandra Egorova, Lida Egorova, Tatiana Zavialova, Irina Pantaeva and Angelica Boss

Elle Russia PDF

Simply WOW!!! That's what I wanted to see in VR anniversary issue. Huge thanks for posting, szonline
Colette and Olga missing though
So what is the problem to give a cover to one of them or they are not cool enough as Amber or have no sugar daddy to pay for a cover?

Pantaeva! :heart: She still looks as stunning as ever, Vogue Russia definitely missed the boat.

Those were such lovely stories to read. Thanks, Elle Russia. Vogue should learn a few things.

Nice Elle Russia ... and that Devon Windsor is another equally lovely version of Lara Stone

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->