Elle - Worldwide

^Make it 3 that like it. I really like the pose.

Tony, would you show the rest covers? Does the mag have multiple covers or are the rest ladies in the editorial?

There are 3 different covers and I bought the one with Eva. The edito is same. I'll scan the rest of it this evening.

Elle france 18th april : Laetitia casta

Relay.com

Attachments

• 14123.jpg
    14123.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 301
  • 14123_1.jpg
    14123_1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 302
Laeticia with blonde hair is a def. no go!

Elle April 2009 Slovenia
IMG_97646_big.jpg

elle.si

With the 'dry as dust' flyaway hairstyle, and the hard black background, it's like they didn't really try to present her new colour in a positive way.

A pastel colour scheme and a hairstyle with defined waves might have been a bit better.

Elle Japan May 2009 : Angela Lindvall by Jean-Baptiste Mondino

ellejapanmay2009plussty.th.jpg

scanned by me

mode special (17page)
model:angela lindvall
photographer:tesh
hair:ben skrvin
makeup:mariel barrea

Elle france 18th april : Laetitia casta

French elle have interview some designer??

what a suprize that they put the celebrity on the supplement and the model on the cover!

She's playing brigitte bardot in an upcoming movie about serge gainsbourg that's why she's blonde :flower:.

Thanks for the info :flower: but fact remains it still looks ugly. If they did something like Tigerrouge described it would have been better.

great covers, linda looks brilliant. i swear i've seen that photo of jen though..

thanks Peng...pls post all angela editorial....thks

Thanks for the info :flower: but fact remains it still looks ugly. If they did something like Tigerrouge described it would have been better.

It wasn't exactly well styled in that picture; I think if you tweak her makeup and actually do her hair it would look alright. But she still wouldn't look like Brigitte. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->