Elle - Worldwide

Elle Germany June '09 - Alyssa Sutherland cover.

182_240_0_1242165600_ELLE_06_130509_Cover.jpg

elle.de

Would anyone have a scan or HQ of this cover please? :flower:

Elle India: May 2009: Kareena Kapoor

1.jpg
''When a magazine’s USP is retail, you can be sure that from the first page to the last, it’s all about fashion. Why else is ELLE your favourite read month after month. So, this May, we bring you a detailed report on all three fashion weeks that took place: Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (a special 24-page supplement), Delhi Fashion Week and Lakmé Fashion Week. Your preview to the trends for fall/winter are delivered to your doorstep in summer itself. We also bring you our regular style pages that show you the trends and how to wear them. From chunky necklaces to summer suits and feminine drapes, your wardrobe is set for the scorching heat.

Temperatures invariably rise when you think of the lovely Kareena Kapoor. Our cover girl is never away from the limelight, but what makes her ELLE interview special is her complete honesty. She talks to ELLE’s Features Editor Mehernaaz Dhondy about her weight, her work and her love life.''​

Smile via ellenow.com

Love that Elle Germany cover. Didn't realise Alyssa was still around.

^ Isn't it gorgeous?! Alyssa's moving into acting but still picking up modelling work here and there, she's won a yoga/fitness wear campaign for CK and crops up in the odd editorial. :D

FrankieP, not the best scan but here you go :flower:

my scan

Btw: CharmingNicky, I have to agree with you. Not a fan of the cover either... But Elle Germany usually never overwhelms me with their cover choices so that's no surprise.

I always like Germany Elle's cover choices. They are always very consistent and very simple and clean (which in a sense can be considered to be bland). And it's nice to see that they rarely have celeb cover.

Yes, they like to use faces with traditionally attractive features, regardless of who or what is "in", and present them in a simple way. It's their cover style, and I appreciate the magazine for that, even when I don't like that month's choice of model. And you also never know who they might choose.

Yes, they like to use faces with traditionally attractive features, regardless of who or what is "in", and present them in a simple way. It's their cover style, and I appreciate the magazine for that, even when I don't like that month's choice of model. And you also never know who they might choose.

I totally agree........you could never guess who would be on the next cover.
At least they constantly use models.....even if they are not the currently 'in demand' girls.B)
Nice to see Alyssa btw.:D

I think it's a nice cover. I like the dress and the pose. What is the source of your pic?

this is much better than the previous one;-) I like it...

Re: Ines Sastre! SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"