Elle - Worldwide

elle hk june 09 - sasha pivovarova
Photo224-1.jpg

my own snap

^omg a few months ago dutch elle did a green issue too, and guess what.... Leonardo was in it too

I would just hope that they would shoot own covers or even pick another pic from the ed in the cover, at least. For example, latest Elle Finland has Gwyneth in the cover and just few months ago there was same cover in Elle UK. And they are like next to each other, so looks like, oh I have seen this already. But I guess that not every people check all editions :lol:
sooo true, elle Belgium does the 'trick' almost every month
and I know that a lot of people won't notice that but it's ennoying me for real now
when my subscription ends i'm not going to renew it :innocent:
with the same money I can buy magazines that do try to come up with something new :wink:

^omg a few months ago dutch elle did a green issue too, and guess what.... Leonardo was in it too

sooo true, elle Belgium does the 'trick' almost every month
and I know that a lot of people won't notice that but it's ennoying me for real now
when my subscription ends i'm not going to renew it :innocent:
with the same money I can buy magazines that do try to come up with something new :wink:

So true, its frustrating when I buy like UK Elle and couple months later I get Elle Finland with the exact same cover :doh: Plus, Elle Finland is something like 6,90 euros and has about 100 pages (full of s**t), its really not worth investing your money to, I much rather buy that UK Elle.

I love Sasha's cover, really nice ^_^

sasha and dicaprio in the same issue? now i'm curious to see the contents.

Sasha's cover is just beyond stunning....

Love ELLE Norway too... so beautiful....

Love Augenia Silva.... cover looks good... but I am not a fan certainly

^Thats a nice cover of Natalia.

Sasha's Elle cover is good as well.

The girl on the Norwegian Elle Cover is the Swedish model Sara V (I don`t know her last name) from stockholmsgruppen.

^Now I would not mind seeing that reprinted at UK Elle. Not a fan of the red text.
But I like the styling and expression.

woowww, Diana Dondoe!! It's been a while since i saw her, she looks very good!
thank for the post.

you're welcome :flower: It's nice that she's getting coverage in Romanian magazines, she recently had Bazaar cover and now Elle

Great to see Diana on a cover. She looks very nice. At first glance she looked like Jessica Biel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->