gG6x5.jpg
6CIUh.jpg

1cHTx.jpg
XftvZ.jpg

RHhpo.jpg
Li3DN.jpg

2hz0l.jpg

wwd.com

RIP Emanuel Ungaro!!! They should just close the house down and save themselves the embarassment of going bankrupt! :lol: :innocent:

this looks like it was from a fashion school presentation :lol: not one of the worlds most established fashion houses! Shame!

Third and fourth - thats it. :ninja:

this looks like it was from a fashion school presentation :lol: not one of the worlds most established fashion houses! Shame!

lol I think even a fashion school presentation would come up with something better.

This looks like a cross between something Morticia Adams & my 9-yr old sister would make.

Someone is really not good at choosing fabrics or they do not know how to work them. I think after that flamboyant spring debut, they tried to go austere and that does not even work.

RIP Emanuel Ungaro!!! They should just close the house down and save themselves the embarassment of going bankrupt! :lol: :innocent:

I really think that might be for the best. There are a couple of houses in the same boat at the moment, it's pretty sad.

The fabrics and the shapes are terrible here.

I can't believe how one of the most emblematic couture houses has turned into this. What they should do is to hire a new designer, but a good one, not like Lindsay, Estrella, Esteban, Vincent or Peter.

Let's not forget we must blame Archs too as she's partly responsible for this tragedy . :neutral:

I just want to know who chose these horrid fabrics !

What's with the black Morticia Addams inspired dress? Morticia Addams' dress may have even been better than that piece of crap. How creative! (insert sarcasm here) :lol:

The problem with money has nothing to do with the designer they hire, the amount they're paid is not significant compared to the profits they make. Besides, if they've money to hire a celebrity why couldn't they afford another designer? I'm pretty sure hiring Lindsay is much more expensive than hiring Darré or Cortázar...

Furthermore, if the main collection is successful it would be much more beneficial for the company than the sum they could save with Esteban Cortázar or Vincent Darré as main designers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->