Emely Montero

Show Package - Paris S/S 2015: Oui

01_Emely_Montero.jpg

models.com

Did she go back at Dom Rep or she just really bombed off in Paris? I was rooting for her

Weird how Ashley supported her in NY, London and Milan but not in Paris, :blink: anyways, she had a lovely blue-chip run, hopefully her second season will be even better.

Top Newcomer S/S 2015- 1st Season :magic::clap::magic:

A face like an angel and a walk that can’t be stopped! Emely Montero is the total package. Coming off a Miu Miu worldwide exclusive Emely rocked the catwalk at Proenza Schouler, J.W. Anderson, Giles, Prada, Marni and Viktor & Rolf.

models

yayyy for Emely, she did amazing for her first season!

I have to ask, why do they consider this her first season when she's walked before? i know it was an exclusive worldwide before but its still a booking! :huh:

J Brand SS15 Press Preview​

facebook.com/jbrand​

I have to ask, why do they consider this her first season when she's walked before? i know it was an exclusive worldwide before but its still a booking! :huh:

If you book a worldwide exclusive for a certain show it wont be considered as a "season" cause a full season means walking NY, London, Milan and Paris, or at least several shows in 2/3 of the cities aforementioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRRMRA75T06D157E
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->