Emilio Pucci F/W 09.10 Milan

come on, Dundas is great!
and to be honest, Mathew's prints were kinda tacky, Dundas is gonna handle it better!

Go Peter!!!

Wow. totally moving in a different direction. I like it. Reminds me of Balmain.

This is definitely different from the loud prints associated with the Pucci aesthetic, but it's really nice!
I love the shoes :heart:
It is a lot of leg for fall/winter, no?

Some of it's okay (read: I can't help but be irrevocably in like with anything that sparkles), some of it's hopelessly tacky. None of it looks like Pucci.

I actually like this, the prints and colors look really good, much better than Matthew's IMO, the only thing i don't like is the fact that some of the pieces are so obviously Balmain.

It's missing that Pucci signature, I realize it's a new designer and he'll most certainly have a different take on the house but I think Dundas let artistic freedom carry him a little too far
(On a side note that super-sized fur coat on Lily makes her look like a booger, it is NOT cute)

i really like this but i agree its balmain. i think what other designers who had that whole trashy-rock-groupie aesthetic before decarnin was that he is doing it in a REALLY desirable and new way. i think Dundas handled the archeives really well (by not looking at them much). i just hope that he can evolve the look.

This collection makes me sad. :(

Sometimes tacky can be good, well for Pucci.

This is all over the place....the pink dress reminds me of Preen, the cable knit reminds be of Sandra Backlund, and then there are the countless Balmain references.....but no Pucci??....what a disappointment.....

ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL ME???????:heart:
this is the best collection for a fall winter season
LOVELY!!!!!!!
I always loved Peter, but he really pulled it off this time
I dont care if this is Pucci or not...this is a lift up for the brand
BRAVO!!!

Its not great, but in regards to all the Balmain references, Dundas was doing this stuff at Ungaro before Decarin did it at Balmain.

still, I think he needs to have his style meet the Pucci style a little better. Right now its all him and no Pucci

It looks great compared to Gucci... but not really cohesive, although I really like some peices...

those shoes are really hot. i don't usually follow pucci, so i don't know - does he do footwear or are those "borrowed" from louboutin et. al?

The printed pieces are very nice actually and much more tasteful than the ones Matthew made. But there's a huge problem with the rock-stuff(the eagle print is the worst!), sparkle and overall glamour-sexiness, although that's what is gonna sell, but this is not Pucci. Then again, Decarnin has made Balmain successful by not making anything resembling Balmain, so maybe Dundas will succeed at Pucci as well. To be honest, Pucci needs an update and something new.

The collections look great itself, but I'm missing the pucci print. It's ok if they change a little bit, but seems like they change the whole direction into something else, which I think they have to reconsider it ...At least, bring some pucci print~

this is not Pucci in any shape
or form..some of the pieces are ok though
but the collection is forgetable

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->