Emilio Pucci Pre-Fall 2009

Bengt

Reaction score
For his first pre-fall collection for Pucci, artistic director Peter Dundas focused on cocktailwear in satin and jersey, as well as printed and beaded georgette looks with a Twenties feel. For day, fluid and voluminous shapes prevailed, including printed satin tunics, patchwork dresses and skiwear-inspired stretch pants, at times embellished with fur, sequins and jet beads.

- WWD

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

wwd

These are beautiful. I always love seeing Pucci's dramatic prints.

Not entirely sure about this. I love the first look but the other 3 looks are quite boring to be honest.

Part of me is hoping that he will really bring something new to Pucci for his first runway collection. If this is anything to go by though - I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Dundas definitely suits pucci's colourful aesthetics, but in comparation with williamson, I think the latter did a better job on delivering the classiness of pucci.

Oh well, it's still just a cruise collection. There'll be a real talk when march comes.

fun pucci! and well balanced prints so far! i am sure dundas will do a good job (although i'll miss him chez ungaro)

I used to appreciate Dundas' work for Emanuel Ungaro, but I'm still not sure about his work for Pucci. Need to see more...
The black dress is beautiful, I love how the colors were used.

It's tacky enough for me :ninja: What happened to Matthew?

The proportions of the garments are completely wrong..it looks cheap, wouldn't have thought that to be real Pucci.

Hmmm...

The first outfit isn't too bad, but the rest looks a little questionable.

A little dull for Pucci, too, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->