Emilio Pucci S/S 2022 Milan

The minimal approach for this brand looks weird and out of place.

What are those sandals??? Are they for dusting the floors?? I can't imagine how much dirt those would pick up off the ground. This is some Daniel Lee type sh*t. I hate it here.

Someone had watched the latest Courrèges shows too many times. Unfortunatey, the minimal look doesn't work at all for Pucci. Let's see if their new creative director will be competent enough to make the brand relevant again, but it's going to be a really tough task.

One thing is sure: It will be very difficult for Camille Miceli to do worst than that.
The studio did her right for doing such a bad collection…

I liked this look a lot. It's something you would see in a 90's VI editorial by Meisel.

yu50eWtV_t.jpg

I might be in the minority, but I don't mind this collection. It's very close to the original aesthetic of Pucci to be honest unlike Peter Dundas who was lightyears away from the Pucci heritage and basically did clothes that were an endless reiteration of Christophe Decarnin's Balmain mixed in with some Frida Giannini Gucci vibes. He was much better suited to Roberto Cavalli than Pucci.

I can't wait to see what Miceli does; her jewellery for Raf Simons' Dior was exquisite!

Screenshot 2021-09-27 at 9.16.11 am.png
monsieur-j.tumblr.com/

the prints look beautiful and it’s a shame we don’t have a couple more with the turquoise, salmon and pale blue ones.

would’ve scrapped all the minimalist bs, doesn’t feel Pucci.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->