Emily Blunt

Reaction score
She was in My Summer of Love, Empire, and recently The Devil Wears Prada (where she and Meryl stole the show). Thoughts?

1114861739_large.gif
062305mysummerfeature.jpg
summerloveweb.jpg
prada2.jpg
devilwearsprada6.jpg

(credit goes to comingsoon.net, laist.com, leedsfilm.com, projo.com, bifa.org)

she and Meryl were great!! didn't really care for Anne's performance, but Emily had the most hilarious lines!! she looks good with red hair!

I wondered who she was after seeing the film - is she married to James Blunt?

I loved My Summer of Love - sounds like she's successfully crossed over to the mainstream with this juicy role.

Ooops! I knew she was with a musician lol! Thanks! She was very good in the movie...

I love her!
I think she's gorgeous and My Summer Of Love is one of my favourite movies :flower:

I love Emily Blunt, she's amazing! I have yet to see her in TDWP, but her performance in My Summer of Love was brilliant. I'm really glad that there is a thread for her.

Emily Blunt - 13th Annual Hamptons International Film Festival
hollywoodsbest.net

She's not a real redhead? Wow, color me shocked. The red actually looks the best on her, IMO.

dlg

I saw her a few days ago in The Devil Wears Prada..she was hilarious :woot:

i love how over the top trendy she was in the devil wears prada. but i like her style now too.

she and meryl stole the show. :lol:

vmob84 said:
she and Meryl were great!! didn't really care for Anne's performance, but Emily had the most hilarious lines!! she looks good with red hair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->