Emily Browning

scatterak

Reaction score
She played Violet in a Series of Unfortunate Events. She's very lovely. Does anyone know any more about her?

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know of any upcoming projects, but i loved her in Series. i love that she wore Chloe (that blue dress) to the London premiere.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
I loved Lemony Snicket I watched so many time (it made my sister cry :cry: ) i especially liked the victoria style dress she wore in the film ^_^

she very beautiful is there any more pics from the screening?

:flower:

Found some newish pics :flower:
2006 Hisense Inside Film Awards - Arrivals 17 Nov 06
getty
72591556.jpg

Melbourne International Film Festival Opening Night 26 July 06 (is she austrailian?)
71519387.jpg

This dress is cute
Paramount's "Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events"- Arrivals 12 Dec 04 (can't believe it was that long ago)
getty
51853700.jpg
51854483.jpg

Name: Emily Jane Browning
Birthday: December 7, 1988
Home Town: Melbourne, Australia.
Height: 5 feet 1 1/2.
Parents: Shelley and Andrew.
Brothers: Nicholas, 10. Matthew, 8.
Pets: Dog, Roxy. Cat, Jasper.
Favorite school subjects: English literature, philosophy, psychology, photography, design technology.

BIOGRAPHY
Australian actress Emily Browning was born in 1988 in Melbourne, Australia. She has two younger brothers. Her start in acting came after a classmate's father involved in the acting business noticed her "acting all ditsy" in a school play. Emily found an agent and was soon filming on location for the Hallmark TV movie 'The Echo of Thunder' (1998). She received more roles from there, including parts in 'The Man Who Sued God' (2001), opposite Billy Connolly and 'Ned Kelly' (2003), opposite Heath Ledger and Orlando Bloom. In that film she had to hug Heath Ledger, and she said that all her friends who went to see the film at the same time sent her a barrage of text messages about how lucky she was! Emily says she tries to avoid "cheesy" movies, and her big break came when she was on a press tour in LA for 'Ghost Ship' (2002) that was filmed in Australia and released in America. In the same year, she won an Australian Film Institute Award for Best Young Actress, and was nominated for the same award the next year. Emily received some scripts when in LA and sent in a video audition for 'Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events' (2004). She received a call and was asked to come to LA for a proper audition, which won her the part. She spent months in LA filming, for the second time acting opposite Billy Connolly. Emily said she enjoyed the experience of making a big budget film in America, and says that although she's not sure what is coming next, she's hoping to do some more Australian work.

emily-browning.com

scatterak said:
She played Violet in a Series of Unfortunate Events. She's very lovely. Does anyone know any more about her?

credits for the pic?

if you don't provide them it will have to be deleted...

emily-browning.comB)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 781
  • 456.jpg
    456.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 13
  • normal_01.jpg
    normal_01.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 11
  • normal_02.jpg
    normal_02.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 13
  • normal_03.jpg
    normal_03.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 18
  • normal_04.jpg
    normal_04.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 17
  • normal_em1.jpg
    normal_em1.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 8
  • normal_13.jpg
    normal_13.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 11
She has a beautiful face and a good sense of style for someone so young.

Her imbd page she's 5'2 and learned an American accent by watching Sesame St. as a kid. =D

it's funny, when she was nominated for a Critic's Choice Award last year for Best Young Actress, she was up against Emmy Rossum and Emma Watson. three Ems! lol

Emily Browning @ L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival Launch (feb. 1, 2007)
hqcb.net

She went to the Melbourne Fashion Festival Opening Night does anyone have any pictures? I know there are some at GettyImages.com and WireImage.com! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->