At Paris men’s fashion week, June 2013

fashionising.com

Background picture from Emily's twitter

twitter Emily Ratajkowski

Bonjour from #Paris starring Emily Ratajkowski, June 29, 2013

Unfortunately livincool deleted the video, i could save only this screencap :( Hope he will post the video again, please. Thanks.

Here is the video he just posted

instagram livincool

Last edited by a moderator:
Today with @livincool in Paris, June 29, 2013

instagram livincool/emrata(pictures was deleted)/twitter Emily Ratajkowski

Emily's really very pretty and has potential. I'd like to see her do fewer "cheesecake" photos, if you know what I mean.

She's sexy, even when fully clothed, you know? :wink:

Galore Magazine
The Summer Bombshell Issue #3
Ph: Andrew Kuykendall

factory311.com

^she shouldn't let the haters get to her she's absolutely GORGEOUS:wub:..

Galore Bombshell Issue #3 Emily Ratajkowski

One of favorite models Emily Ratajkowski at FORD MODELS is heating up our 3rd issue photographed by Andrew Kuykendall

Check Emily Getting Frisky For The Summer Issue

galoremag.com

On the last page of her tread on Bellazon there are some serious emabarassing pictures of her! well i can say that... she s really a confident girl!!!!

Paris Mens Fashion Week S/S 2014

le-21eme.com

I posted a lot of new Nasty Gal Clothing pictures at Emily's thread on bellazon.com :flower:

I've always been more of a high fashion model type of person, but there's something really appealing about Emily. And I'm not a fan of all her pictures, but as AnastasiaShiko pointed out, she must be a very confident woman. :smile:

I wouldn't mind looking like her either.

Loving the view tonight @stone_cold_fox, July 19, 2013

So excited for tomorrow's ‪#‎SDCC‬. Guys make sure to ‪#‎KeepYourCool‬ tomorrow with Axe's ‪#‎Blackchill‬

instagram emrata/facebook Emily Ratajkowski

It's getting warm today at #SDCC. Guys make sure to #keepyourcool with @AXE Black Chill, July 19, 2013

instagram emrata

How'd you like my Stella McCartney dress for the Axe Black Chill launch at ‪#‎sdcc‬? ‪#‎keepyourcool, July 20, 2013‬

At the ‪#‎kickass2‬ event at ‪#‎SDCC‬ for the @axe black chill launch! ‪#‎keepyourcool‬, July 20, 2013

twitter/facebook Emily Ratajkowski

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->