Playboy and Universal Pictures' 'Kickass 2' event at Comic-Con sponsored by AXE Black Chill in San Diego, California, July 19, 2013

July 20, 2013

instagram marissajoye

Interview at "Kickass 2" Interactive Event COMIC-CON 2013

#labandita by Phillip Lopez #SneakPeek
Some #film from le @stone_cold_fox shoot with @emrata... Predicting she's a future Bond girl. #emilyratajkowski

twitter Emily Ratajkowski/instagram el_mustachios

New digitals from my visit @fordmodels thanks to @nothingonmymum, July 26, 2013

twitter Emily Ratajkowski

July 26, 2013

instagram fordmodels

GQ Türkiye: EMILY RATAJKOWSKI
The behind the scenes video for the GQ Türkiye shoot with Emily Ratajkowski!

vimeo / Eric Longden

DIRECTED BY
Tony Kelly

FILMED BY
Eric Longden
Mike Marasco

EDITED BY
Eric Longden

FASHION DIRECTOR
Güneş Güner ışık

PHOTO PRODUCER
Ahmed Cayli

PHOTOGRAPHER
Tony Kelly

PRODCUED BY
Frank Roller

PROJECT MANAGER
Cecilia Dalla Betta

MODELS
Emily Ratajkowski
Nicolas F
Landon Falgoust
Jud Birza
Eric Sonderberg

CAMERA ASSISTANT
Frankie Batista

DIGITAL TECH
John Schoenfeld

WARDROBE STYLIST
Vanessa Geldbach

HAIR STYLIST
Mitch Stone

MAKE UP STYLIST
Samuel Paul @ Jed Root

FILMED WITH
Sony FS700
Canon 5Diii
Canon 16-35mm 2.8L
Canon 35mm 1.4L
Canon 85mm 1.2L
Canon 24-70mm 2.8L
Canon 70-200mm 2.8L IS

Emily Ratajkowski by Tony Kelly
GQ Turkey March 2013

source: bellazon (2324lebron)​

Last edited by a moderator:
do you think she could have capitalized on the blurred lines video better? I'm surprised she isnt more of a name now.

Show Package – New York S/S 14: FORD (Women)

models.com

do you think she could have capitalized on the blurred lines video better? I'm surprised she isnt more of a name now.

She missed an oportunity by not being in the performance at the Vma's, but I guess there was little she could do about it. Sadly.
:(

I can answer that two ways. On the one hand someone like Ivan Bart at IMG could probably open more doors for her, but on the other hand she has done a lot more, in terms of work and media, both before and after The Blurred Lines video, than this thread suggests, her Bellazon thread is much more active.

^ She still hasn't capitalized as big as some people thought she would.

Look at Kate Upton. Her 'Teach Me How to Dougie' video made her a star ... Emily is still as unknown as she was before Blurred Lines. Some of her BZ fans are completely delusional when it comes to Emily's career to be honest. She hasn't done any major shoots for any magazine/company.

^ She still hasn't capitalized as big as some people thought she would.

Look at Kate Upton. Her 'Teach Me How to Dougie' video made her a star ... Emily is still as unknown as she was before Blurred Lines. Some of her BZ fans are completely delusional when it comes to Emily's career to be honest. She hasn't done any major shoots for any magazine/company.

To say that she's just as unknown now as before the video is completely ridiculous. It's been viewed 170 million times and that's not because of the music. She's had blurbs in SI and Rolling Stone, and based on the SI one I would say it's a certainty that she'll be showing up in the 2014 SI Swimsuit Issue. She's about to blow up.

Honestly I doubt she'll make it to SI. They've shot three times already for 2014 and she ain't there. I have my own personal reasons why I'm 90% sure she won't make it to SI, and even if she does being in SI is no guarantee of blowing up, just look at the last dozen of rookies, out all of them only Kate Upton has taken advantage of it and it was mostly thanks to her youtube video.

Also, It doesn't matter how many millions of people have seen the Blurred Lines video. People still don't who she is (or any of the other girls in the video for that matter) are ... The one person becoming a household name thanks to that video is Thickie himself. As long as people can't put a name on your face, you're a nobody.

If you're going by social networking or internet buzz then Ashley Sky completely crushes Emily in every sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->