Eminem in Rehab

CharlottefromCA said:
I didn't read the article.. but I just had to post.. Eminem bugs the $h*t out of me.

you and me both:doh:

em8js.jpg

jack-***.

lemeray said:
EWWWWWWWWWWW what has happened to him?!! I actually use to think he was kind of cute, now he is just gross.

same here, he's so different! I used to think he was hot :ninja: Now he's just.. :huh:

stersita said:
same here, he's so different! I used to think he was hot :ninja: Now he's just.. :huh:

yeah, 20 pounds did not do much for him.

iluvjeisa said:
yeah, 20 pounds did not do much for him.

in all fairness he's probably trying to quit drugs and that will cause almost anyone to gain weight.

I'd rather see someone talented be 20 lbs overweight and clean than drug-skinny

Jennika said:
in all fairness he's probably trying to quit drugs and that will cause almost anyone to gain weight.

I'd rather see someone talented be 20 lbs overweight and clean than drug-skinny

I whole heartedly agree ^_^ .
Being someone in his position, you are offered, tempted, and surrounded by drugs all the time. The whole entertainment scene sometimes seems as if its only based on having fun and getting as much as you want (of anything..... even drugs). Taking a step forward to try to come clean counts for major prop's in my book :flower: . Yes detox can make people seem and look a bit out of place:huh:, until they have conquered what needs to be taken care of. And as just a little side note-Nicole Richie didnt look like she 'fit in' (in lack of a better word) when she was going though her drug and then detox phase. I really think that everyones opinion should be whole-heartedly respected but cut him as least a little slack :P .

Eminem has hired a personal trainer - because he is worried he is getting fat.

The rapper was reportedly shocked by his podgy appearance at the recent Grammy awards and has now decided to hit the gym in a bid to lose weight.

He allegedly told a friend: "I can't believe how I looked - it was nothing like me."

Eminem, who last month re-married childhood sweetheart Kim Mathers, is paying a fitness guru £10,000 a month to work him into a sweat.

It is rumoured the hip-hop star has hired the same personal trainer Janet Jackson is using to help her lose weight.

022006_3335.jpg

http://www.gameshout.com/news/022006/article3335.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->