Hips - 33 1/2''
Eyes - Hazel
Hair - Brown

op8wvq.jpg

212egb6.jpg

24x2b1g.jpg

1zz0qo5.jpg

source: Mode Models

She's totally captivating :o I'm in love with her unusual mouth and the kind of "dark" vibe I get from her. Very nice in her tests aswell. Can't wait to see more! Thanks a lot for starting her thread :smile:

op8nya.jpg

Emma / images courtesy Mode Models

Sixteen year old Emma Jardine is a German fraulein who lives in Canada. Emma’s dark fragile beauty has her agency Mode Models hyped, and we can’t help but get caught up in their enthusiasm. With her natural presence and intriguing looks, we can see Emma becoming something of a sensation. View more info on Emma’s profile.

theones2watch

I just came here to post these but seems you beat me to it, skittish ^_^ hehe. Absolutely adore the second and third shot in #6 And her face actually reminds me a bit of Tanya D's now that I think about it... Defenitely a girl to watch!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this girl's look! Her polaroids are beautiful and I love her lips. The tests are awesome, can't wait to see more from her!

i really like her so far, i want to see more and more..she is promising!

Oh, I hate to say this again but: your pics aren't showing for me, samanthay :doh:
Btw: do we know if she's already signed somewhere abroad?

Oh no, I need to start saving and uploading photos instead of hotlinking :doh: Emma isn't signed anywhere except for Mode yet, but I don't think it will be long, this girl is incredible!

I already noticed her few weeks ago, she is stunning!:heart: I love her polaroids

Gorgeous indeed! Her face is so captivating in every meaning of the word... The only thing that bothers me a bit in these is her hair - I just loved the black on her so much :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->