• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Emma Landen

She clearly needs to work on her walk, but I don't even mind because she looks like a pouty Gemma Ward. :wub:

Diorsnow Film 2014

Diorsnow - Making-of

She's like the lovechild of Doutzen Kroes and Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Jazmin Chebar Fall ‘14

tumblr_na3qkye9lP1s5tvc0o1_500.jpg

imgmodels.tumblr

Emma for H&M! Wish I could come bearing HQs this time, but just LQ for now.

imgmodels tumblr

LOVE :o I love the fact in her digitals she has so make up on also :o It's nice to see some teenage acne in the shots for a change! I really love her

LOVE :o I love the fact in her digitals she has so make up on also :o It's nice to see some teenage acne in the shots for a change! I really love her

what are you talking about :D Emma doesn't have any acne, maybe a pimple or 2 but those are not acne. :shock:

what are you talking about :D Emma doesn't have any acne, maybe a pimple or 2 but those are not acne. :shock:

Clearly you can see acne type redness under her nose as well as on her forehead...please don't make me point out her skin issues when I was trying to make a positive out of it in the first place :(:lol:

Attachments

• emma_landen_img_2.jpg
    emma_landen_img_2.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 600full-emma-landen-1.jpg
    600full-emma-landen-1.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 22
that's what I was trying to say, it's nothing serious therefore it's not acne. I guess native english speakers mean acne even if it's a small pimple, rash or redness. it's not the same as acne and I don't see any acne on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->