Emma Roberts Thinks Nick Jonas Is A sl*t

Kamelot

Reaction score
Emma Roberts Thinks Nick Jonas Is A sl*t

March could be a bad month for the Jonas Brothers. First their 3D concert movie failed to send movie audiences into shrieking fits.

Now a potential conquest has confirmed that the teenyboppers are making a skeevy name for themselves. In her upcoming Teen Vogue cover story, 18-year-old Nancy Drew star Emma Roberts says she’d like to date a musician, but that the JoBros are “a little tainted.” “I used to have a crush on Nick Jonas,” she admits. “But he’s kind of making his rounds in Hollywood, and I don’t know if I like that.”

“Making his rounds?” Ouch! Looks like all the purity rings in the world don’t matter if you’re hopping from Disney star to Disney star and dumping girls by text. Is this ho rep the reason their ticket sales are hurting?

:lol: I don't know if this was posted, but here it is the obviously lame of the day!

:heart: Emma Roberts! I've always quite liked her, now I think she's great :D

I love this girl, I hope she goes on to have a great career.

I love how dignified/light-toned she sounded without having a b-thy tone in voice. But still having enough 'zing' in her choice of words.
At lease from reading it anyways :heart::P

^ that's the art of speaking, saying bad thing about the other with a smile on the face.

Emma has my respect :D
btw has anyone seen the new south park episode about the jonas brothers? hehe

I am so glad that someone finally has said the truth about those Jonas boys. Emma is a smart girl, I agree with her^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->