Emma Roberts Thinks Nick Jonas Is A sl*t

Nick Jonas isn't even that hot looking lol.

The only one that looks somewhat decent, is Joe.

don't they have purity rings? or was the whole thing just marketing (obviously)

urm, who are the Jonas brothers?

I love Emma anyway though, she is always very composed and elegant - a refreshing change from starlets her age, most of whom seem to spend their time flashing to the paparazzi whilst "forgetting" to put on underwear and the rest of the time getting arrested for DUI

i think the comment fits joe better. nick has only been linked to two actresses, miley and selena. plus nick broke up with miley because of her immaturity. if you see him in interviews, he's very mature for his age.

i don't understand why people hate them so much. the music may not be for everyone but i don't understand why people mock their beliefs so much. i for one find it admirable that they want to wait until marriage to have sex.

^yeah, its really admirable but people dont believe them, especially Joe as you said, hes been dating a lot of people lately and the I'm so tired of them, theres so much news about them. :shock:

lol good on emma.. I dont think nick is a sl*t but its funny she said it.. good to see she can have a laugh about it

Does anyone remember when you had to be good at what you did to make a living at it??? The truly sad thing is that the Jonas Bros are a whole lot better than Miley Cyrus, of all the teen entertainers Disney has created recently only Demi Lovato has any real talent...

Emma has apologised to Nick lol

"The 18-year-old actress, who introduced The Pussycat Dolls performance during the show, penned a quick note to the 16-year-old musician, saying, “Nick, I love you. Sorry about the quote.”
Emma was recently quoted in Teen Vogue about the types of guys she goes for. She shared, “I’m looking to musicians now. I used to have a crush on Nick [Jonas], but he’s kind of making his rounds in Hollywood, and I don’t know if I like that.”

From JustJared Jnr

hi 5 emma!

the only jonas bro,i seem to be okay with is the oldest one and who to some is not the best looking out of the 3 but he seems so genuine and funny and i remember i watching ellen show and some crazy fan pushed him aside to hug the other two brothers first :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->