HEIGHT: 5'8.5'' / 174 cm
AGENCIES: Girls Club Management, Next worldwide
INSTAGRAM: emmaxtodt

*girlsclubmanagement

Paris digitals

*nextmanagement

Louis Vuitton S/S 2021 Worldwide Exclusive

*vogue

She may not have the most distinctive look, but that face is pretty flawless.

Etro FW21 RTW

credit: vogue
00011-Etro-Fall-21.jpg

Courreges FW21 RTW

credit: vogue
00024-COURREGES-FALL-21-RTW.jpg

MOTW_EmmaTodt_2000-7_01.jpg
MOTW_EmmaTodt2_2000-7_02.jpg
MOTW_EmmaTodt3_2000-7_03.jpg
MOTW_EmmaTodt4_2000-7_04.jpg
MOTW_EmmaTodt5_2000-7_05.jpg
MOTW_EmmaTodt6_2000-7_06.jpg

models

interview
Name:
Emma Todt

Agency:
Girls Club Management (Berlin – mother agency), Women Management Paris, Women Management Milan

Height:
174cm

Place of Origin:
Berlin, Germany

Ethnic Origin:
Germany

Birthsign:
Aries

Instagram:
@emmaxtodt

How discovered:
Scouted when I was 12 standing in front of H&M at Berlin Ku’damm – it’s a shopping street – waiting for my mum. Suddenly (my now mother agent) Aylin Hadi talked to me, asked me if I was a model. When she found out I was only 12, she wanted to wait for my mum to arrive and speak to her. Since then I am with Girls Club Management! :smile:

Best modeling experience so far?
Walking Louis Vuitton as a worldwide exclusive was – for now ;-) – the very best and most exciting job. It was my first show ever and luckily it was with an audience which gives you an andrenaline kick, which I like! Also it was very special to have had the chance to work with Nicolas Ghesquiere personally.

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
Right now I am very interested in reading and learning about the right mindset and the impact our psyche has on our daily life. Especially in times of corona, it is so important to stay positive minded and keep going, no matter how hard these times are.

What is something you’ve always wanted to do/try?
I would like to travel through Asia on my own for some months. A couple of years ago I visited Cambodia with my family. Getting to know the culture and the people was an amazing experience and I would like to see much more countries in Asia.

How do you want to make an impact in the world?
First of all I want to have a positive influence on the people around me. If I can help them and make them smile or laugh, I consider it a good day. Small things can have a huge impact and can make you happy. In the longer run I would like to show young girls that you can have the whole package in life: an ambitious career and family – because that’s what I believe in! It would make me very proud if I was considered a good example for this attitude in the future.

What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
My dad is the biggest inspiration for me and he always told me that I can achieve everything I want as long as I am ready to give 200%.

Document-AMC-Casting-Mathieu-Rainaud-9.jpg
Document-AMC-Casting-Mathieu-Rainaud-7.jpg

documentjournal

Emma Todt

Where are you from? Can you describe your hometown?

I was born in Berlin and grew up in Potsdam, just a few steps from the border to Berlin. My hometown is beautiful in a lot of ways. It has a lot of nature, lakes, historic castles, and mixed architecture. But the most interesting thing about Potsdam, for me, is the many places which were important in German history. For example, 32 years ago, the Berlin Wall went through the street I grew up in.

Who are you inspired by in the fashion industry?
I admire Amanda Gorman, who just signed with IMG models. I was overwhelmed by her performance during the inauguration of Joe Biden, where she presented her own poetry. She’s a very intelligent and ambitious young woman, and very beautiful, too.

What would you like to do after modeling?
I want to do online university parallel to modeling, to have the basic skills for running my own business one day. Because if I‘m sure about one thing in life, it is that I don‘t want to depend on anyone.

Elle Italia N.44 - 26 Novembre 2022
Pure Joy

Photo : Adrianna Russo
Stylist : Monica Curetti
Hair : Alessandra Squarza
Make-up : Luciano Chiarello

(digit.ed)

Elle Italia N.32-33
The Dreamer
Photo : Alessio Albi
Styling : Amelianna Loiacono
Hair : Giovanni Lovino
Make-up : Luciano Chiarello

(digit.ed)

Elle Italia N.32-33
The Dreamer
textless pics

(digit.ed)

Madame Figaro No. 2050
Eclats de Grace
Photo : Julian Ungano
Stylist : Cecile Martin
Models : Natasa Poly - Ashley Graham - Soo Joo Park - Emm Arruda - Grace Elizabeth - Luna Bijl -Megan Williams -Valery Kaufman -Ophelie Guillermand - Faretta
Emma Todt - Camille Hurel - Lorena Rae -

(digit.ed)

Madame Figaro - 12 Juillet 2024

Dolce Vita
photo : Luc Braquet

(digit.ed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
budlightbud