Emma Watson

Emma Watson plays a game of hockey with some lucky schoolchildren in East London while surprising them at a launch event for the new charity Hockey Futures. With just days to go before the start of the Vitality Hockey Women’s World Cup in London, Emma and some female England Hockey athletes made a visit to the school and gifted them with 100 free tickets for a world cup session. “Hockey was a big part of my life growing up and I’m thrilled that England Hockey are committed to making the sport more accessible to children all over the country through the launch of Hockey Futures. Hockey is the nation’s most gender equal sport and it was fantastic to visit a Hockey Futures session at Thorpe Hall primary school and see children playing together, learning new skills – and teaching me some new hockey tricks too!” Emma said in a statement. Emma played hockey as a youngster and also as a student at Brown University! (posted July 16, 2018)

Days before being spotted in Mexico, Emma was spotted going shopping at La Perla in Boston, where she has been busy filming the upcoming Little Women remake. October 2018
emma-watson-kisses-businessman-brendan-wallace-on-vacation-in-mexico304.jpg
emma-watson-kisses-businessman-brendan-wallace-on-vacation-in-mexico312.jpg
justjared

I'm a bit late, but both Vogue Australia covers are really good. I'm particularly partial to the second cover. So stunning!

At G7 Gender Equality Advisory Council Meeting in Paris on February 19, 2019.

oD7Isk7.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

In London on April 26, 2019.

zBOWuxG.jpg

G7 Equality Meeting in Paris on May 10, 2019.

LBSXLbd.jpg

yEcySOY.jpg

1mLShVq.jpg

4DOQofl.jpg

At JFK Airport on May 17, 2019.

0QqIFsc.jpg

bellazon.com, hawtcelebs.com

Emma Watson cut a low-key figure as she stepped out with a mystery male pal in Venice, California on Wednesday.
dailymail.co.uk

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Out in Venice Beach on June 16, 2019.

MNHOJ3M.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Emma Watson, 29, is one of the new faces for Pirelli's ‘Looking for Juliet’ themed 2020 calendar, shot by famed fashion photographer Paolo Roversi.
dailymail.co.uk

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

In Venice Beach on August 29, 2019.

e2I6x4x.jpg

In Venice Beach on August 17, 2019.

NI7Frex.jpg

In Santa Monica on August 13, 2019.

GFZINjR.jpg

In Culver City on August 12, 2019.

OcquhBq.jpg

In West Hollywood on August 7, 2019.

RggFQdR.jpg

In Santa Monica on August 4, 2019.

vbnBpxn.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

In London on October 24, 2019.

uvl34E7.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

Such a sloppy dresser, you can be casual and comfortable and still look cute.

In London on November 03, 2019.

rmio5j2.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->