Emmanuelle Alt (March 2011 - September 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanelcouture09

Some Like It Hot
Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]100401[/split]

Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
Thank you!

gdorebestoffw7221.jpg
gdorebestoffw7223.jpg
gdorebestoffw7222.jpg

Source | Stills from GaranceDore.fr/en

Last edited by a moderator:
I read comments sometimes that criticise Emmanuelle for failing to deviate in her style. But why would she? Her record is clearly not broken and doesn't need fixing.

I've loved all her outfits this show season and, especially, would happily sell my first-born child (and throw the second in for free!) to own her Burberry blazer.

Oh la la! :brows::lol:

I really like the all-black outfit of hers, it's perfect. However, I'm not impressed by her first cover at VP..

Her husband looks identical to her with the high cheekbones and the shape of their eyes.

Btw i actually like her first VP cover - it's quite soft and unexpected :flower:

Her husband is really handsome. Can`t find other pictures of him though or atleast with Emmanuelle

I'm not sure that is her husband unless it's an old pic - I have seen a pic of him recently somewhere in an article when Emmanuelle was announced as new editor and am sure it wasn't that guy in the pic.

Can't remember where I saw the article to compare though.

Y pasando de Balmain del que todo el mundo habla e incluso de Isabel Marant, a la que yo adoro(aba), el hombre tras la sombra es Franck Durand. Director de arte y mario de la Alt.
putting my spanish to the test here... it says roughly the man next to the one in shades is Franck

miscelaniaenmicabeza.blogspot.com

^^ The guys with the sunglasses are Olivier Zahm and Mario Sorrenti. Maybe the man on the far-right is her husband?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->