emarriveg2.jpg

Jorja Fox
emarriveg4.jpg

Giuliana DePandi (from E)
emarriveg.jpg

Danya Devon
emarriveg.jpg

I love Giuliana.

I liked the show but everyone I wanted to win didn't. I'm a massive west wing fan (ok, I admit, I got sucked in by Rob Lowe) but the whole night was all about Angels in America (which does look good) and the bloody sopranos.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 20 2004, 09:38 PM
The skinny, beautiful and nasty Mischa Barton.

skinny.jpg

[snapback]370929[/snapback]​

I don't understand, why is she nasty? did you hear something about her? :unsure:But the girl can't act. Everytime I watch the oC i just think, "you can't act". She's so wooden.

:heart: Loved, loved, LOVED:

Drea De Matteo
Cynthia Nixon (that dress and necklace w/ her skin tone!!! Great!)
Kim Catrell, pretty in pink
Teri Hatcher

Originally posted by impossibleprincess@Sep 21 2004, 05:27 PM
I don't understand, why is she nasty? did you hear something about her? :unsure: But the girl can't act. Everytime I watch the oC i just think, "you can't act". She's so wooden.
[snapback]371889[/snapback]​
You should read that Elle interview with her. Awful. :(

Finally managed to find pictures of the women I was talking about before. Just read she is the widow of John Ritter. Anyway she looked like perfection to me:
r71389197.jpg

Paula Abdul is SUCH a fashion nightmare

she is the ONLY person i can think of who would wear a tiara to the emmy's she's the only person who would have a tiara cross their mind even :shock: whats UP with her

Loved loved loved Joley Richardson, she looked amazingly perfect. The dress was nothing extraordinary but everything pulled together looked fabulous. Other then that it was nothing specatacular to me. Everything's starting to look the same to me.

Portia de Rossi, wow has she improved. I remember the days where she was a mainstay on the worst dressed lists. She looked great.

I was kinda disappointed by Jennifer Aniston's dress, not that it was ugly but it did nothing to show off her amazing bod and I love her in simple black dress with curves, they just suit her better.

As for Mischa, even though the dress is pretty, it's way too literal as far as the flapper thing goes, and her stylist is a bit late with the trends. But I think the thing that bothered me most was the shapelessness of it, even though that's how the flappers wore their dresses, it isn't the most flattering look.

Heather Locklear doesn't age at all.
Has she had any work done :unsure:
In any event, she looks nice.

sjp looks nearly exactly the same as she did a past award show. i will say that she looked better here, but i think she's way over done the shiny black chanel couture. now the pink one was awesome, but all the blackish grey eh...

A lot of people are saying SJP's dress, but I loved it. I also loved Mischa Barton's, and the picture of the first girl's.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Portia De Rossi: She said on the preshow that she had originally picked another dress, but then she saw the earrings and bracelet, and had to wear them. So she changed to a simple dress. Good choice...she looked like old Hollywood glamour.

Mischa Barton: I'm not a huge fan of hers, but she went away from the norm by wearing a cocktail length dress. It fit her--she's young and hip. According to her pre-interview, she picked it herself, no stylist.

SJP: Not everyone can pull of Chanel Couture (and she even can't every time), but I thought this was stunning. Simple jewelry, tasteful hair and makeup, exquisite.

Drea deMatteo: She is another one in the mold of Mischa that makes her own choices and likes to infuse her own style into what she wears. A great choice.

Mariska Hargitay & Janel Moloney: best use of color. And I loved the flower in Mariska's hair!!

Kristin Davis: She knows what looks good on her...this dress is heavenly.

:sick: :sick: :sick:

Allison Janney: I think she does the same look every time.

Jennifer Aniston: Just blah. I was happy it wasn't black, but I remember the red Prada she wore a few years back. It was divine.

Jennifer Garner: I liked the silhouette on her, but not all that lace. Looked like she should be getting married.

Teri Hatcher: ugh...I just didn't like it at all. I guess because I've already seen that dress on Catherine Zeta-Jones and Halle Berry.

I like Mischa and Jennifer Aniston's dress.....
and also there were two actresses (?) wearing Vear Wang
they were really nice! :flower:

Is it me, or does Jennifer Aniston look somewhat pregnant? It might just be the dress, but I'm starting to think she is actually pregnant.

*gasp* OH that tiara on Paula !! :yuk:

Don't we have a fainting smiley here...

LOVED Heather Locklear's dress - she gets the best dressed award from me. Amber Tamlin looked absolutely stunning also. She ties with Locklear.
Very close 2nds: I thought Sharon Stone looked great. If I was her age with her body, that's the exact dress I'd wear. I really like that neckline. Melina Kanakaredes & Jamie de Scala also wore the style well and looked great. I'm undecided about Patricia Heaton - I love the dress, but not sure on her. SJP and all the other big names looked pretty much like they always do.

Dislikes/wtf?:
Melanie Griffith
Jennifer Garner - nice dress, but not on her
Edie Falco - same
Cynthia Nixon - dress did nothing for her. She'd have looked great in a low cut pant suit tux.
Star Jones - dress did nothing for her
Meryl Streep
Mischa Barton - too mature. But she wore it well.
Striesand
Paula Abdul

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->