Emporio Armani Diamonds For Men Fragrance : Mathias Lauridsen by Terry Richardson

Reaction score
diamondsv.jpg

snap by unopan | modelhommes

Loveee Mathias in the photo so Sexy

is that Alexandra Agoston next to him ?

i quite like this, but it does bear a huge resemblance to armani code for men

It's better than the ad with Josh Hartnett.
But the sales for this perfume weren't big, right? I wonder why they bothered making another ad for it then.

This looks good but Matthias looks scared of the girls, he's a little too asexual to pull something like this off.

This looks good but Matthias looks scared of the girls, he's a little too asexual to pull something like this off.
I agree with you, I don't like it. I preferred the one with Josh Hartnett.

I actually find him hot here :lol: & the ad looks good.

Armani fragrances' initial choice for the model was Justin Timberlake so that he could be the male equivalent to Beyoncé (the face of Diamonds for women) and give a musical/hip-hop theme to the concept. It's only because Givenchy snatched him that they asked Josh Hartnett and now Mathias to model in the ads. This fragrance would probably have done much differently in stores if Timberlake had been its face.

Oh, what a much storied fragrance then. I'd buy one of these though if they update the ads on the Armani boutiques here :lol:

Omg so sexy. Those girls need to get their hands off of him.

Now...

I love Mathias, but he doesn't look like a "man" here. He looks very young. Josh suited the fragrance perfectly IMO.

nice ad though the female models look better than the male int he shot. the guy looks startled

That's exactly it. Mathias has always been more of a male model who does not need a female counterpart. His androgyny makes the ad awkward, not to mention he looks as if he's intimidated by the thought of being bombarded by a bunch of hot girls. I do appreciate that Mathias, unlike Josh, brings a sense of finesse to the fragrance's image..even though he does look clumsy and feeble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the target market sexually ambivalent thirteen year olds? Was Justin Bieber not available?

Josh's contract is up?

they could have done better than Mathias. he doesn't even look like a full grown MAN here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->