Emporio Armani F/W 10.11 : Karmen Pedaru by Mario Sorrenti

tarsha

Reaction score
a8585ff53c8d.jpg

bosco.ru

hmm... karmen looks good but the layout is strange.

I love those :shock:. Very beautiful & Karmen works it :clap:. Can't wait for HQs :heart:

I really like this, though Karmen is so bland and uninspiring.

I love that there seem to be so much energy in the shots, it's great. Glad that Karmen nabbed this campaign. ^_^:heart:

Thank you tarsha!

I dunno know about this. Something is off. I'm not feeling it. But I like the direction tho.

Men's shots (as well as the women's) are possibly my favorite of the upcoming campaigns, but I'm usually a fan of Armani's advertisements.

these are lovely but it the fog attacking her?
and it looks like the shadow is choking her in the orange shot :lol:
but im happy for Karmen

This is so much better than last few seasons, Karmen looks great!

I love it! So strong and so striking! I love the setting, these smokes give for ads something very unique and I love Karmen in here, her poses are great!

karmen as in pedaru?
i like the steam & the images are great but that first shot- you cant see the shoes.
looking at each shot, i actually love the use of steam. super sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah, Karmen looks beyond intense here :woot:! This looks like a great campaign, love the smoke.
Not to mention how fantastic the clothes look. Thanks for posting tarsha!

I really like this concept, but it would have been nice to see a stronger model. :smile: Karmen is so bland.

I don't understand:huh: Some of these images really work and then some are just bizarre and very forced. Karmen is trying her best here and I'm thrilled she got the campaign. A definite tale of 2 halfs for me, but what I do like, I really like.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->