Emporio Armani F/W 2019.20 Milan

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Feb 21, 2019.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

3. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

4. jeanclaude

jeanclaude Well-Known Member

Whenever I see a new, unedited and long collection from Armani; the main theme from the "Neverending story" films come to my mind. Very tiresome and dated!

5. AnaD

AnaD Active Member

Equal parts cute and sophisticated. I also like the colour story, but my god, it's far too long! This needs serious editing, there are lovely looks getting swallowed up by mediocre counterparts. Overall I like it, but I didn't register about half of the collection.

Not Plain Jane likes this.
  6. Not Plain Jane

Not Plain Jane Well-Known Member

those denim jackets with inlay are great & some of the velvet pieces are lovely as well.
    but i agree that the show is overlong - especially the red section. sometimes less really is more.

jeanclaude likes this.
  7. dfl-001

dfl-001 Well-Known Member

Some of the short dresses look dated. And the quilted fabric should never have happened on those dresses. But some of the tops and pants have the classic Armani elegance.