Emporio Armani Mens F/W 10.11 Milan

mr. armani must have love in his life. the past couple of seasons have represented such a departure from the beige-beige-and-more-beige aesthetic of giorgio armani that it's almost tempting to think this might become the new normal. here's hoping: the color in this show is pitch perfect for a great urban collection. michael kors started this a couple seasons back but armani has taken it to the next level.

Suzy Menkes review on The New York Times
A cluster of geometric shapes forming a sculpture of triangles, circles, squares and rectangles was the backdrop to the Emporio Armani show. The graphic was also its essence — or so it seemed when the show opened, first with sharp ski wear, followed by body-conscious sweaters dissected by angular lines.

In this search for a dynamic, modern energy, Mr. Armani started with the feet: a collection of high-performance sports shoes in collaboration with Reebok. Flashes of fluorescent colors illuminated the gray palette, and silver zippers were used as embellishment on accessories.

If it had stuck to sportswear, the show would have seemed more dynamic, but the wide offering in this Emporio line included tailoring, where a short jacket silhouette was drawn above snug pants, banishing the loose pants of the Armani heritage to the past.

HERE u can see all HQ :smile:
sorry but I don't have time to post all images :(

Just finished to scroll down and the only thing I thought was: what did I just see? Why would he mix the huge amount of snowwear with the rest of the collection?

Just finished to scroll down and the only thing I thought was: what did I just see? Why would he mix the huge amount of snowwear with the rest of the collection?

apparently this is typical from milan for this season ! d&g did exactly the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->