Enyelisa de la Rosa

cologne_rocks

Reaction score
She landed in New York on Monday coming all the way from Dominican Republic.

IMG1.jpg

(via IMG Models)

I have not the best eye for non-Causacian beauty but I bet we will see quite a few things of her soon. She's 19 by the way, with IMG Models and 5'9.5. Incredible :heart:

She's got a very interesting face, I'm intrigued. I don't think she looks like any other models around at the moment, she's very unique

tumblr_m2hxf5_VQdi1qa0jn4o1_1280.jpg

blog.daemianandchristine.com

I can see the Anais Mali similarity but in my mind, she is less conventional and more interesting. There is an extremely strong indigenous sense to her that seems a bit majestic.

Based from post #10, I'm really curious to see what a girl that can tell so much through her eyes, can do on a real editorial.

^ Easily the most delicate facial profile ever seen :heart: The last snap shot is just amazing, one of the most stunning models right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a friend of mine, and goes by the name of Angie Rodriguez...expect good things from her :P

tests by Matthew Priestley
from matthewpriestley.tumblr.com

tumblr_m5twn4UPOf1qh2l1uo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m5twr5l9eb1qh2l1uo1_500.jpg

nice tests:heart: she photographs very well. I already can see her doing well in HF industrie.:lucky:

^I'm so excited for her! Givenchy exclusive please? :P Btw her full name is Enyelisa De La Rosa :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->