Erdem for H&M

Oooh! Now this is the first collab in a while that I'm actually interested in.

The Lanvin + H&M remains my favourite thusfar (for the menswear).

The October issue of Vogue UK has a 1 page feature on the collection. no menswear is shown.

Women are really in for a treat with this collection, I must say. Overall it looks like he's classing H&M up. Can't wait to see more of the men's looks.

Really? there's not much of response I get here.

Yeah I'm reeeeaaaallly yearning for some more previews of the menswear.

I've pretty much ignored h&m collaborations over the past couple of years, but this one gets me excited again! can't wait to see more^_^

Looks fantastic from that Vogue Germany preview! I mean - if the men's stuff has as much flair and style as that, I'll be delighted :smile:

Wow, it's not just formal wear either. A clever girl could easily invest in that mohair-esque jumper, or the cropped tweed jacket to mix with denim. I'm just not a fan of the logo, but the womens line is really stunning! Love the detail.

Emma looks stunning as usual but I'm more distracted by Chelsea's ridiculously short tennis skirt. Wow.

I wonder if what emma's wearing is a 2 piece or a dress. either way, i want it.

Untitled-1-620x376.jpg

All the looks: https://www.designscene.net/2017/10/erdem-x-hm-pieces.html

Done and dusted, I'm sold! The men's line is really pretty cool! I counted at least six 'yes', but perhaps more than anything, the sheepskin jacket with matching gloves! I hate that it looks so gender neutral because I'm sure some girls wouldn't mind getting it for themselves. Which means more competition for me! :lol:

Hopefully the shopping experience will be very relaxed just like last year because I don't think many will know who Erdem is and what he stands for.

Btw, thanks for posting the link, Spiceboy!! :smile:

That lace top and Emma's outfit both have my heart aflutter!! I'm in love!! This will be money well-spent for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->