Erdem for H&M

Discussion in 'Shop Till You Drop' started by dodencebt, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Fashionstuff

Fashionstuff http://fashionworldstuff.

I like pyjamas but me too,i prefer to pair pyjama blouse with jeans. Than it looks casual but at the same time chic.

I like hoodies and jackets from this collab., surely i am not going to buy them , hoodies will be sold out very quickly and the jacket with floral print, is beautiful, but i'm not sure that this all will fit good on me ( and i think will be sold out too)
    Want see menaswear, it will be interesting .

2. educo

educo Active Member

Has anyone had experience purchasing pieces online during collaborations? There are a few pieces I'd like to purchase as gifts but I'm over waiting overnight for products.

3. Spike413

Spike413 barcode

^ I snagged one of the WANG beanies online a few years ago and at the time it was a pain in the ***. H&M doesn't "hold" items in your cart for a set amount of time before you check out, so between wanting to add other items and having to reload constantly because of the traffic crashing the website my items kept being taken out of my cart before I could complete the transaction.

Since the app was launched it seems to have mitigated some of that, but it's still annoying that they don't give you five minutes to check out without losing your merch.

4. educo

educo Active Member

:shock: You would think by now they would have this completed sorted out! I'm not going to take any chances because I'm planning to purchase a couple coveted items from the collection (the leopard coat, the jacquard coat, and the black floral ribbon strapped dress. Looks like I better prepare myself for this.

#64 educo, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited by moderator Pallenberg: Oct 20, 2017
  5. honeycombchild

honeycombchild Well-Known Member

6. honeycombchild

Oh and with regards to the website. I have yet to ever successfully buy a piece of any collection online on its launch day. I've always got it a few days after in restock online, the website just dies a slow, painful and highly irritating death. Every single time.

7. Caffeine

Caffeine Active Member

Will the dresses/PJs in silk or polyester?

8. honeycombchild

The set in the Marni collection were silk so I would imagine the same will be the case here.

9. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

So Kirsten's look is all over the style blogs, some not even warning their readers that it's actually from the men's line. This is exactly what I didn't want... :lol:

10. vetements

vetements Member

can imagine the ladies snapping up the pj"s worn by kirsten here haha

but i guess that is also what hm wants...

11. educo

educo Active Member

Good to know. Were you able to get all the pieces you wanted? I feel like popular pieces would sell out fast and not be restocked at all.

12. honeycombchild

You’d be surprised. You have to remember that if it’s popular the likelihood is that they’ve ordered the most of it... Usually the website restocks the following day to account for all the cancelled orders, stock discrepancies etc.

13. educo

educo Active Member

Good point!

14. russianelf

russianelf Well-Known Member

The pyjama seems to be the IT-item of the collection, but I wasn't impressed by the sample piece I saw at the presentation irl. The silk looks very lackluster and cheap. In fact, all the silk pieces do. But maybe they used cheaper fabric for the sample pieces? I don't know. And the silk scarves are so small, it's perplexing.

The embroidered women's clothing, however, is amazing. They look so opulent. If only that beautiful embroidered coat fit my shoulders :lol:

15. dsamg

dsamg Well-Known Member

Wonderful pieces! The publicity is certainly much lower than the past few collections, but that may be a good thing! Cannot wait to purchase some of these.

16. eizhowa

eizhowa Active Member

Did you notice anything about the quality of the grey double breasted womens suit at the presentation?

17. Caffeine

Caffeine Active Member

that coat is embroidered? wow, will have to check it out.
    how do we find out which stores will carry them?

18. simple_elegance

simple_elegance Active Member

The collection is up for viewing only on the website with prices included.

19. russianelf

russianelf Well-Known Member

I checked the men's suits and coats and they seemed fine. The only fabric I didn't like was the silk.

I might have used that word too freely, I think only parts are emroidered and parts are just woven on fabric. Anyway, here's a photo I snapped.

20. perhydrol

perhydrol Active Member

I got a sweatshirt with printed flowers and it's sooo good, it's oversized and really comfy. If only the flowers were embroidered... but still I'm so happy that it's mine. I tried the white shirt with ruffled collar, too. The silhouette was fantastic, but the fabric was too stiff for my taste and I had imagined it more flowy and light so I gave up. What was totally surprising was that the backpack looked pretty cheap and it wasn't worth its price imho.