Erin Axtell

There're finally people showing up in this thread :lol: She's also on Art & Commerce at the moment which makes sense due to that Meisel story. Erin is actually married to director Johann Urb :flower:

art & commerce

Two further snaps :heart:

Same source.

(Scanne by me) Another pics from Italian Vanity Fair
mk13886.jpg

She has an editorial in the upcoming issue of POP.

Blonde Ambition
Photography: Jamie Morgan
Fashion: Tamara Rothstein
Models: Sigrid Agren, Brooklyn Decker, Diana Farkhullina, Marloes Horst, Ymre Stiekema, Hanne Gaby, Erin Axtell, Doutzen Kroes, Tori Parver, Ylonka Verheul, Frida Gustavsson, Abbey Lee, Valentina Zeliaeva, Hana Soukupova, Vlada Roslyakova, Lindsey Wixson, Naomi Preizler, Kirsten Owen, Maryna Linchuk, Jenny Sinkaberg, Jana K, Constance Jablonski, Antonella Graef, Patricia Van Der Vliet, Eniko Mihalik, Kirsty Hume, Kirby Kenny, Shirley Mallman, Elyse Taylor, Lily Donaldson, Carmen Kass, Candice Swanepoel, Hanne Bruening and Julia Stegner.
One shot each in a studio, mostly wearing white.

POP F/W 10.11

Blonde Ambition
Photographer : Jamie Morgan

scanned by fearless123

She's in the new TUSH #3 2010 along Vanessa Hegelmaier (IMG) and Veronique (DNA). Nice to see her popping up at the right places, always sharing them with rather experienced girls which is quite a important step i think.

Scans can be seen here. Not too fond of the styling, but again, good on her to be there. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
London streetstyle 'Shot on my box'

the-box114.jpg

dvkennedy.wordpress.com/

I fully forgot she was at Gap's presentation for F/W 10 until I accidentally clicked on the link again. :lol:

GAP F/W 10

Araks S/S 11 NYC

Tory Burch S/S 11 NYC

*style.com

Michael van der Ham S/S 11 London

Nicole Farhi S/S 11 London

C'N'C Costume National

*style.com, style.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members