Erin Fetherston For Target

Do you think they will restock online? I was waiting to see if my stores got the sateen pants since the other pants I tryed on didnt fit. I wear a 2 & tried on the 1... they fit perfect everywhere but the back which had a horrible gap in them so Im not even sure the 1 will fit me & wanted to be able to try them on. If all else fails though I was going to order them except now the color I want online is sold out in all sizes but a 7. I really hope our other Targets has them today or one of them gets them in soon.

I saw both the black and indigo sateen pants at my Target, but I didn't try them on. They looked really really high-waisted, and the bow on the indigo pair appeared slightly pink-ish. The indigo pants also seem a bit bluer than they do in the online photos.

so, i went to my local target today again... still lots of stuff (but in larger sizes) and still no white coat. surely it couldn't be all sold out?!:blink:

If the ruffle top runs small maybe that'll work for me then. Ill have to check it out next time Im there.

Oh & those sateen pants... I love how high waisted they are but Im afraid because of that they will be to big on me for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the red peter pan-collar minidress...it's very cute...except made for small-busted people...I had to size up...which made it longer/bulkier than desired...ughhh I want to keep it but not sure...

I definitely want to get the teal velvet blazer though, very cute

i saw the heart bag today. didn't get it. it's just way too much for me and too seasonal. it looks cute on the ads and all but not very practical IMO.

I finally got to see this collection in person today, and overall I'm very disappointed. :neutral: The white wool coat is huge! Even the XS went past my knees and dwarfed me. I guess I'm just short, but still, the sizing is incredibly abnormal.

I did buy a navy/black dress, but I can't find it on the website. It looks like this, but there are no buttons on the front, the collar is black, and the main dress is navy. Anyway, I made the mistake of not trying it on at the store, instead trying it on at my house, and discovered that the fit is equally awful as the coat. Needless to say, I'm returning it!

So overall, this collection will not be making any of my lists anytime soon. But I don't make lists, so that doesn't really make sense. :lol: I do like some of the pieces, but the materials and sizing are too sporadic for me to buy anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone else bought the red satin romper? If so, how are you going to wear it? I think it would look cute with a simple fitted black turtleneck or a chiffon-y blouse like the one on the EF runway here:

00120m.jpg

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I could find a blouse similar to the one above? I found the exact one on eBay, but it wasn't in my size, and I don't really like the combination of this navy with the shocking red romper. Still, I love the idea of pairing a designer top with a Target bargain, and I would prefer to stick to that hi-lo mantra when searching for a top. If anyone has any alternate top suggestions, they would be much appreciated. :flower:

rochas i saw tops like that at forever 21. the red jumper is cute but the grey looks much better IMO.

actually, mossimo had some jersey tops similar to that one at my target, without the embellishment on the neck...kill two birds with one stone, if you know what i mean...

wow, that's almost like exactly what i did:lol:...only i put them both back, came home and ordered it online...i just felt too much like a victorian kid in the black one...

^_^ I understand that. I feel like the mirror and dim lighting in the dressing room made me like it so much more than when I got it home. But the cream one is on it's way!

rochasfille. i bought the red version. i also want the silver version. i plan to wear it with black tights, mary janes and the sparkly balloon turtleneck.

Has anyone else bought the red satin romper? If so, how are you going to wear it? I think it would look cute with a simple fitted black turtleneck or a chiffon-y blouse like the one on the EF runway here:

That piece is so tricky! I saw it yesterday and was contemplating how one would wear it also. I don't especially like the styling in the picture you provided - the bulkiness adds an extra 10 pounds, it seems. I think wearing a shirt with a tighter fit, such as a snug turtleneck, would look nice. You could pair it with a coat/jacket, too, if it's the right style.

Like I said, it's tricky. But with the right styling, you could make the piece look nice.

i saw the high waited pants in both colors last night (went to another target at 10:30 pm lol) and wow they looked SUPER skinny and weird. i didn't try them on. maybe i will next time i go back if they're still there but i know that i definitely would not get them b/c i just can't imagine myself wearing them at all. the sash on one of them was kinda pink. what i haven't seen is the silver jumper and that's one item i do want to get.

i bought the red heart bag for my daughter today. I liked it, but shes two and feel in love with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->