Erin Lucas

From justjared

The City star Erin Lucas reportedly had a falling out with costar Whitney Port and is therefore leaving the reality series after just one season.
Her rep tells Us Weekly: “It never hurts to try something new, but when you’re born to do something, chances are you’re going to wind up doing it no matter where you detour. The latest proof comes from Erin Lucas, who loved her hosting career and never meant to stray … until The City beckoned. Nice while it — and her friendship with Whitney Port — lasted. But it was hosting she loved, and it is to hosting she returns, blowing kisses to all as she departs the series for her hosting home turf.”
FYI: Erin has already shot some scenes for the second season but will no longer be on the show.
Pictured here: Erin celebrating Nylon’s partnership with Nike Sportswear at the NIKE store in NYC on Tuesday (June 30).

^^ wonder what they fell out over!? I love her style, shame she wont be in the city anymore

Her outfit in post #84 is one of my faves in this thread. She has such a fun, quirky style.

I like her tattoo. Did she get it in honor of her dad's band, AC/DC?

Wonder why she and Whitney had a falling out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Erin in a Bilingual Clothing dress at a PEOPLE event in N.Y.C.

2znsq37.jpg

people.com

@ Girl Talk presented by SPIN & Canon at Hiro Ballroom at The Maritime Hotel on May 28, 2009 in New York City.

ROXY's and JBL's celebration of their new women's music accessories collection at Red Bull Space on May 19, 2009 in New York City.

gettyimages

I love her ring in the Roxy pics!

Grand opening celebration of the W Hotel on April 23, 2009 in Hoboken, New Jersey

more from the launch of the Matthew Williamson for H&M collection aboard The Majesty on April 28, 2009 in New York City.

Only the Brave' NYC Diesel Fragrance Launch Event at the Openhouse Gallery on April 30, 2009

102.7 KIIS-FM's Wango Tango 2009 - Arrivals

gettyimages

Love the dress at the Matthew Williamson event :heart:
She looks so cute & the red lips are great!

a few more from the party at sole east

guestofaguest

I'm curious about her fallout with Whitney as well. They seemed to have the only genuine friendship on the show.

I'm curious about her fallout with Whitney as well. They seemed to have the only genuine friendship on the show.[/quote]

Where did you hear that?

i heard that the season 2 was filmed and will be aired soon; but then I saw in another website that it will be aired in automn!!!I don't want to believe that, it is way too long!and without erin the city is going to be very very boring...:blink:

Love the dress at the Matthew Williamson event :heart:
She looks so cute & the red lips are great!
Love how she looks there too :heart:
How cute is the wind blowing off her hair and feather skirt?

with Levin Rambin sitting on steps

thosebrightlights.proboards.com/index.cgi?

What is going on with the blush situation here? She is overdoing it nearly every time :ninja:

Incredible style ... She is, by far, my favorite 'dresser' on the show

everyone on the show, it seems, has amazing hair, including the boys. I love her hair...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->