Ermanno Scervino S/S 2020 : Kate Moss by Luigi & Iango

Gorgeous CGI Kate! Fake but gorgeous nonetheless.

Kudos on the photoshop! but so far it looks like a lot of other brands´ads...

A clear example of how a good use of photoshop can make a picture work!

At this point, I'd just hire a CGI artist instead of spending the money on studio time, model, photographer etc.

Sometimes you can make people laugh without being funny... :-D and what are we advertising here? Hair?

What a beautiful CGI drawing of Kate. Linda E. better book this sketching artist for her skincare line campaigns.

There’s nothing more boring than a campaign of Kate just being Kate...
I would love to see her do Prada, Vuitton maybe Versace again...Anything that doesn’t try to emulate her personal style.

Sometimes you can make people laugh without being funny... :-D and what are we advertising here? Hair?

I guess the brand is trying to sell Kate here, cause Luigi posted some full-sized photographs from the campaign.
As for the campaign... I swear these could be outtakes from her Alberta Ferretti A/W16 campaign and no one would notice. It's too similar! Hair over the right side of her face, pretty much the same poses in black and white... damn. I mean, I'll always be here for some classic Kate Moss but this is literally the art of doing nothing.

I can agree with the majority of comments within this thread but I'm such a sucker for Luigi & Iango (and of course the incomparable Kate Moss), that I cannot help but to instantly love this.

I guess the brand is trying to sell Kate here, cause Luigi posted some full-sized photographs from the campaign.
As for the campaign... I swear these could be outtakes from her Alberta Ferretti A/W16 campaign and no one would notice. It's too similar! Hair over the right side of her face, pretty much the same poses in black and white... damn. I mean, I'll always be here for some classic Kate Moss but this is literally the art of doing nothing.

I would slightly rephrase it and call it the art of p*sstaking :-)

Am I missing something here? This is CGI?

UK Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

This is embarrassing. Why would you try to make her look about 21? We have seen the exact same image for the last 20 years. Never been a big fan of Kate Moss but come on she is still beautiful today, why run after her 90s looks? Will this go on forever?

I do however find the resurrection of Ermanno Scervino advertising interesting. No clue who owns the brand or who designs for it now which could explain it but seeing that logo again reminds me of a simpler time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->