Esprit S/S 2010 : Julia Restoin Roitfeld, Juliana Imai, and Daisy Lowe

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
wqo3fn.jpg

Julia RR for esprit casual

2vvkmf9.jpg

daisy lowe for edc by esprit

Esprit wants to wake up the U.S. market.

The brand, which has had a European and Asian focus for the last five years, is trying to make an impact with larger, architecturally significant stores and an edgy new advertising and image campaign.

Daisy Lowe and Julia Restoin-Roitfeld are the faces of the new campaign, chosen to appeal to its young demographic. Lowe, the daughter of Pearl Lowe and Bush front man Gavin Rossdale, is the face of EDC by Esprit. Restoin-Roitfeld, the face of Esprit’s women casual range, is the daughter of Carine Roitfeld, editor in chief of French Vogue.

Ronald Van der Vis, executive director and group chief executive officer, said the campaign will show customers “that Esprit has grown into an international lifestyle brand.” Esprit is advertising internationally; however, in the U.S., the images won’t be used in advertising but instead will be used in stores and promotional materials, and will be shown on esprit.com and Facebook.

Lowe’s images were shot in a car graveyard outside Los Angeles to reflect the youthful spirit of the clothes. Restoin-Roitfeld was shot with a larger group of models walking through the Californian desert.

wwd / december 15, 2009

Ok for me. Usually Esprit campaigns are just plain boring- this is something interesting though.

If energizing the American market is a major goal, then I don't think that these were the best two models to be the faces. Having said that, the first picture may meet the goal, primarily because of the two supporting models.

Not exactly fond of Esprit. And not exactly fond of this campaign... Could be nice - with another casting -_-

If energizing the American market is a major goal, then I don't think that these were the best two models to be the faces. Having said that, the first picture may meet the goal, primarily because of the two supporting models.

i was thinking the same thing...
if the goal is to relaunch esprit in the u.s., why are they using models from france and england? :lol:
there are plenty of american starlets/muses, etc. that they could have used...

honestly, i miss the esprit ads from the 80s...

omg it looks like a Kaporals campaign !! i don't have any link, but just look for it on google, the desert and the old car and all, that's the same ! but the first pic is really really great !

i love that travone hill was enlisted but the image bores me to tears. surely esprit is not know for pushing the creative envelope though.

Dont tell me the Roitfeld girl is modelling now... Too many celebrity children are models nowadays :yuk:

PS: i love Imai :heart:

Models: Allen Tsai, Andrew Cooper, Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, Juliana Imai, Ragnhild Jevne,Travone Hill and unknowns

julianaimai.blogspot

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->