Esteban Cortazar RTW Fall 2003 (New York)

xopher215

Reaction score
Does it irritate much better than the first. Also it's evidence that he's taking the whole "fashion thing" seriously, and I'd like to be kept aware of the progress! :lol:

i can't compare to the first collection cause i don't recall seeing it but this one has some interesting stuff. i think he works the colour outfits very well - i'm even digging those orange pants :shock: - but the rest is kind of ordinary.

overall nice work! :D

I don't recall seeing any previous collections by this designer, either, but I do really like this. :shock: Almost :wub:, in fact. That white suit has a beautiful silhouette...would fit my body perfectly. Is he really only 18? :shock:

You know, lately I'm finding that I really enjoy the work of Latin designers.

:arrow: Nevermind, I just read he was born in Colombia. Either way, he is young to produce such a collection!

:shock: he's quite very good for a kid of his age, I wish him the best, love his work and creative choice of not-so winter colours
:wub:

:shock: Not my flavor. It looked very amatuerish to me. I got a Gucci(second outfit Carmen is wearing) and a Gaultier(colors and red catsuit) feeling from it. The theme was also too inconsistent: big white fur jacket, capris, orange leather dress, brown suede work suit, red catsuit and then a red evening dress?

But, alas, he's doing his thing and seems to enjoy it. There's nothing I like better than seeing someone take pride in their work. :wink:

Thanks for the pics. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->