Estelle Tendille

Thank you so much Candy sweety :woot: What's Estelle like?

Thank you so much Candy sweety :woot: What's Estelle like?

you're welcome:flower:
she's very nice and pure but I m affraid we must delete her thread because she has stopped modeling .... she had got the celine adv and she was asked for 10 fashions shows during paris and milan fashion week but she decided to stop her carreer:(

:shock::cry:

I'm very sad to hear that, especially when she seemed to be doing so well.

She's still listed with all of her agencies, though... any chance she'll reconsider? :(

Why did she stop modelling? Did she not like it?

It must be a pretty recent decision then? Since none of her agencies have taken her book down? Too bad, anyway. I was looking forward to seeing more of Estelle.

Estelle's stopped modeling!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! She had such potential :( Let's hope she stopped in order to focus on school or something like that - once she's finished she might make a triumphant return!

I don't know... DNA update their site regularly, and while they just cut another four girls from their development board, Estelle's still there. So maybe they are indeed expecting (or hoping, at least) that she'll return soon?

Veronika, Katia Sergeeva... and I'm not sure who else. But they were 28 (even rows) last time I checked. And no one moved to the main board.

Notice how all of them are from AL Models..?

I guess they took their girls elsewhere...

Estelle has potential, I hope she comes back...

That's a good point. I wonder where they've moved to :unsure:

I love this model! Hope to see more of her!

^^ Starfinder in Diana's thread, said they moved to IMG.

well, well, well, guess who's back at Silent?!

not sure how i feel about her look, but i live for these kind of random reappearances!

some recent tests

2s1p0sl.jpg
rud4r8.jpg

28ip6q9.jpg
anhou9.jpg

silentmodels.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh