Etro Mens S/S 10 Milan

SOOOO disappointing.

the Etro S/S 09 collection was one of my favourite collections of all time. it was so luxurious and sexy and free. it literally transported me to another world. somewhere beautiful and tropical and full of adventure and fun and it was just magnificent.

this was the show i was most looking forward to - of any show in any of the fashion weeks - because i was hoping they'd carry over some bit of inspiration from the previous effort. alas, i was wrong. this is more like "old" Etro. it's fun and frivolous and bright ... but that's where it ends.

SOOOO disappointing.

the Etro S/S 09 collection was one of my favourite collections of all time. it was so luxurious and sexy and free. it literally transported me to another world. somewhere beautiful and tropical and full of adventure and fun and it was just magnificent.

this was the show i was most looking forward to - of any show in any of the fashion weeks - because i was hoping they'd carry over some bit of inspiration from the previous effort. alas, i was wrong. this is more like "old" Etro. it's fun and frivolous and bright ... but that's where it ends.

i know, i had the same initial feeling about S/S 09 :blush:

BOOM, colonial India

all the colors, the luxury...

this is decidedly colder, but given the even colder and more somber competition, i'd still pick this over, say, Prada...

obviously one big trend this season is too much colour and extremely bright prints

I really do love this! So much better than last season's disappointment. The colours are really refreshing from what we had already seen in other collections. I hope kean's not only good in spring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->