00080m.jpg

00090m.jpg
00100m.jpg

00110m.jpg
00120m.jpg

00130m.jpg
00140m.jpg

GQ.COM

Love Etro. Not really digging the printed pants either & again I hate short shorts on men, but I overall I like the freshness, breezy, eclectic feel as expected.

Etro and D&G same catwalk, LOL :shock:

I'm not a fan of ETRO Menswear but this collection i really loved all looks. :heart:

Too much paisely, but it looks quite sexy. I dont think Id ever wear these pieces though.

I love it. It's a perfect summer collection. Easy, breezy (beautiful covergirl, lol, jk), fresh, unpretentious, and sexy.

There are some great suits and I love the orangey paisley blazer and that yellow leather coat, but I have to say, I despise the tuxedo jump-suits. Even though they are a good idea!

the see throughs are so middle ages.
looks like inspired by ancient persian businessman

no one does this type of pattern mix like etro. while most of etro customers will never style it this way -- most just pick up a shirt or two, no? -- it's great to see a brand embrace its identity in such an unapologetic way.

i've loved Etro since their S/S 09 show, this is really great.

less colorful, less exuberance, but still packing a punch

and they have smiling models! what other brand is so optimistic through and through that they allow their models to smile?

Typical Etro menswear collection
Love some suits and printed pants,but the whole collection didn't impress me that much

sooo much sheer this season from everyone!
not a fan of the paisley pieces (although i would love to wear them as pajamas). but i think it's very well done, and on the right person, could be very sexy.

if i could pull it off, i'd wear looks 1 and 2 everywhere this summer.

Pretty good collection, Im not crazy over the paisleyprint though, although it did look ok in some peices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->