Etro Resort 2010

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
WWD

“This collection is very fresh, feminine, flowery and blossoming,” said Veronica Etro as she sent out a well-edited collection of floral jersey dresses, paisley print skirts, jacquard jackets and coats and ruffled blouses — all in Etro’s mix-and-match manner.

ou37g0.png
fulvd.png

2igd98o.jpg
1zl98yg.png

2akfku0.png
fwp2dl.png

I always love Etro's collection but this one i'm not sure.

Ugh this looks really old-- like something for a Fox News anchor on location in Palm Beach. :yuk:

pfffff ! let's go to marks and spencer ! they got the same in sales !!!

very etro though. just way toooooooo plain

very Neiman Marcus-ish. Looks like it would wash even the tannest girl out.

I like the first coat a lot. But very bad styling.I think if you paired a lot the clothes with other,edgier pieces it wouldn't look so frumpy...

^ I agree madame. The styling makes so many of these outfits busy-busy but by themselves, they don't look too shabby alone. Some of the patterns though are no good on ANYONE.

SS08 Mens is still one of my favorite collections of 08. all the follow up collections till now don't live up to my expectations.

I HATE the prints, they remind me of my great grandmother. The styling is so ordinary and boring.

1st coat is lovely. 4th outfit is lovely as well. Colors look fresh but abit too pale.

where's the trademark etro sensuality? there's something so cold and lifeless about these pieces compared to their ready to wear collections....they should ship these directly to the outlets.

its very nieman marcus lol , like something a surgeons wife would wear
lol

Are washed-out colours recession-friendly or something?
A lot of people are doing it and it sends me to sleep.

Ugh this looks really old-- like something for a Fox News anchor on location in Palm Beach. :yuk:

So cold :lol:

Not crazy about this ... I've seen Etro do lighter colors before, but the prints had richness & complexity ...

What was that biting comment from Cathy Horyn along the lines of, Remind me why Etro exists?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->