Euphrasie Villalard

Showcard for F/W 09.10 - Premier (LONDON)

v30z7l.jpg

2gv0zzk.jpg

models.com

k474hj.jpg

getty
PPQ: London Fashion Week a/w 2009 - Runway
LONDON - FEBRUARY 22: A model walks the runway during the PPQ show as part of London Fashion Week a/w 2009 at the Burlington Arcade on February 22, 2009 in London, England. (Photo by Jorge Herrera/Getty Images)

Euphrasie. That's an amazing name.

I really like her! She has an austere sort of beauty around her --- especially in that third picture of her. Bordering snooty, but I love!

that's her middle name actually. her real name's marion euphrasie villalard. euphrasie being greek for joy i believe. her agents told her to go with her middle name coz it makes her more distinctive.

Is this her?

scanned by me from Cosmo February 2009

new girl in town: euphraise
by fashion intern february 23, 2009

2agka5k.jpg

source: teenvogue.com

Backstage at Ashish I met a new model in town, 18 year old French belle, Euphraise. In a bright and jolly chat with her I discover that this is her first EVER show! When asked if she was nervous she happily chirped, "I am far more excited than nervous, I am feeling very confident about the show." Euphraise was unbelievably only signed by Premier Modeling agency 2 weeks ago and here she is all made up and ready to go for one of the most exciting and vibrant shows of London Fashion week!

Striding down the catwalk in a star spangled Ashish piece, she looks fantastic. Congratulations Euphrasie on your first show, I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of you in the future!
--GEORGINA BACCHUS

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->