European Street Style (posting requires reading guidelines in post #1)

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
New guidelines for this thread has been made:

• This thread will contain streetstyle pictures from european countries/cities which don't have their own threads.
  • To see if the country/city has it's own thread, please use the search function.
  • If the European city is not specified by the source then it can be posted here.
/ the Mod Squad

i finally shorted out some of my new year party pictures,
so i thought to give you an idea how people look in my
part of the woods :flower:

Attachments

• athens_style_01.01.04.jpg
    athens_style_01.01.04.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,140
Last edited by a moderator:
more, the guy was our host for new years eve, a fashion photographer on a break from his months old round the world trip (he was flying straight to :woot: hawai the next /same day )

Attachments

• athens_style_2__01.01.04.jpg
    athens_style_2__01.01.04.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 667
last but not least :flower:

Attachments

• athens_style_3__01.01.04.jpg
    athens_style_3__01.01.04.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 463
Kickin' it Greek-style. I'm digging the cutie in the gold lace-up pointy boots. And of course your hand!

Looks like a great party.

niceeeee, thanks Lena for sharing. Everyone looks so happy and seem to all have their own style, but it's working. :heart: the green bag haha and of course your hand :P

gold shoes cute! :woot: , wait top right 1st foto, are those white scrunge boots??

Thanks for the pix! Interesting style, love those gold lace ups!

at TFS, we always like to go that LITTLE step further when analysing accesories using our special accesories x-ray scanner

lets have a little look at what our Lena had on her.........

-Laptop, to access TFS at all times
-sunglasses to disguise from the press
-invitations to the hottest party in town
-tom ford voodoo doll
-Strings of pearls
-a spare hand :rolleyes: you never know when it might come in HANDy :kiss:

Attachments

• lena_bag.jpg
    lena_bag.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 270
Originally posted by Acid@Jan 20th, 2004 - 4:37 pm
at TFS, we always like to go that LITTLE step further when analysing accesories using our special accesories x-ray scanner

lets have a little look at what our Lena had on her.........

-Laptop, to access TFS at all times
-sunglasses to disguise from the press
-invitations to the hottest party in town
-tom ford voodoo doll
-Strings of pearls
-a spare hand :rolleyes: you never know when it might come in HANDy :kiss:
:lol: :P

:shock: how did you know i'm on a compaq acid :lol:
i had with me cigarettes, lipstick, keys and yes, my bag is open :cry:

no voodoo doll for sweet sexy Tom, much more now that he's leaving us in peace :evil:

i think Athens street style is a mixture of all other street styles combined since Greeks travel so much. When it comes to fashion, Greece is a mosaic hahaha :lol:

Thanks for posting! I'm going to Greece (Athens, then Mykonos) for the first time this Summer. I can not wait!!!

Originally posted by charmstrap@Jan 21st, 2004 - 2:24 am
Thanks for posting! I'm going to Greece (Athens, then Mykonos) for the first time this Summer. I can not wait!!!
hello and welcome to tFS harmstrap :flower:
let me know when you visit athens, i can hook you up with all 'places to be'
and yes.. be prepared for some very serious partying :wink:

*forteza, greek people are very fashion consious.
i also travel a lot, and in comparison with other europeans, i can say we are very up to date with hot new styles.
we also take fashion lightly -which i adore- so no hang ups here, just having fun and dressing up a little bit wildly and always with a sense of humour.

lena, maybe you can ask answer the question i asked belowen in her post on sydney fashion?

belowen did you take those pictures yourself?
if so, how do you approach people and ask them if they'd mind taking a photo?...i've always wanted to take pics of people here in Orange County and LA, but i feel kinda stupid approaching people without a purpose :unsure:

yes, i took the pictures myself, i'm a bit used doing this.

i either go and ask someone very politely or i just sneak with a shoes shot or something that does not show their face, in which case i dont even ask for permission.
people dont mind really, it is a compliment to have their picture taken by a polite & fashionable 'stranger' B)

Originally posted by Lena+Jan 21st, 2004 - 2:33 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Jan 21st, 2004 - 2:33 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-charmstrap@Jan 21st, 2004 - 2:24 am
Thanks for posting!  I'm going to Greece (Athens, then Mykonos) for the first time this Summer.  I can not wait!!!
hello and welcome to tFS harmstrap :flower:
let me know when you visit athens, i can hook you up with all 'places to be'
and yes.. be prepared for some very serious partying :wink:

[/b][/quote]
Thanks, Lena! I'm really looking forward to it!

:woot: :heart:

great style! lovely pics, lena B) i love those gold shoes :shock:

perhaps the tom ford voodoo doll will be the hottest accessorie for fall '04 :innocent: :lol:

your green bag is impossibly cool lena :grrr: my favourite thing of the lot! thanks for the pictures. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->