Eva Cvopova

John Black

Reaction score
EVA CVOPOVA
This stunning sensual brunete is hailing from Slovakia where she won the elite model look contest in 2002. Mother agency elite prague&baratislava. She has one of the best bodies I have ever seen. In my humble opinion she would be perfect for Victorias Secret and Sports Illustrated. I am in love with her!:heart:

HEIGHT 178 cm
BUST 85 cm
WAIST 58 cm
HIPS 88 cm
EYES green
HAIR dark brown

scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
How comes nobody seems to reflect on this amazig girl??? Is it just me seeing her beauty?

Incredible not even a single word from anyone??? Ok I admit her face is kind of odd but she got the body of a goddess.

I know she is not gonna be a high fashion model but she could be doing very good in commercial and lingerie stuff.

scanned by me

^^ you are right she got a perfect pair of legs!!! and not only those legs are to die for.... B)

I think she is absolutely sexy, she has the look, the killer body and legs to die for. What more can you ask for?:wink:

MicheleIman said:
I think she is absolutely sexy, she has the look, the killer body and legs to die for. What more can you ask for?:wink:
Well all that is correct the only thing which is a bit problem is her face. I personaly like her face in real life but .... Anyway i think she could make some waves especially in lingerie and some commercial stuff if she had the right attitude and some luck is also always needed...

she is with Modelwerk
140305.jpg
140306.jpg

modelwerk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"