Eva Herzigova

^^^she seemed like really having a "moment" there, and she knows it! And she's milking every moment of it for all it's worth!

Eva looks sensational in Cannes, the dress was incredible, eva looked beautiful, she walked the walk!

WOW.

she hasn't looked this radiant and healthy in years! i'm so happy to see her again!!!

she's glowing! rock n roll Eva.

PussyLee said:
have you guys seen when she "walks" on TV??? Now that's how you work it!!!.........................Paris Hilton can't even hold a candle next to her!

who would compare her to Paris Hilton? :lol: perhaps I missed something...

edit: yep, I did! but Paris=:yuk: while Eva=:brows: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Eva in Monaco :blush:

(super.cz)

Attachments

• 43-article_v.jpg
    43-article_v.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 44-article_v.jpg
    44-article_v.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 18
Eva Herzigova @ Dom Pérignon Rosé Vintage 1996 launch - Arrivals, June 2 - 7 HQs

hollywoodsbest

cestmagique said:
who would compare her to Paris Hilton? :lol: perhaps I missed something...

edit: yep, I did! but Paris=:yuk: while Eva=:brows: .

Oh I'm sorry, although Paris Hilton is laughable, she's undeniably a worldwide brand and far more popular than any Supermodels combined (trust me on this, hunny). I'm just saying that Eva Herzigova is far more dazzling in working the paparazzi than the ubiqiuitous Ms Hilton.

But Yes, Hate the B*tch, but Paris is a Worldwide Sensation!

PussyLee said:
Oh I'm sorry, although Paris Hilton is laughable, she's undeniably a worldwide brand and far more popular than any Supermodels combined (trust me on this, hunny). I'm just saying that Eva Herzigova is far more dazzling in working the paparazzi than the ubiqiuitous Ms Hilton.

But Yes, Hate the B*tch, but Paris is a Worldwide Sensation!

It amazes me that she is brand solely because she was born rich and gets her face in every picture ever. and yes, I do hate her! :rolleyes: She is awful. Eva did know how to work it though. ^_^

Eva Herzigova @ Dom Pérignon Rosé Vintage 1996 launch - Inside, June 2 - 2 HQs

hollywoodsbest

she looks absolutely gorgeous! just STUNNING! thanks so much for these new pics!

that "Luna" ed. is sooooo nice. she just keeps on working, eh? i'm astounded by her ability to continually look amazing and get covers/ads/runway, etc etc. she had a HUGE comeback in like 2003, and it seems like she's trying to again..? she doesn't need to, imo. Eva Herzigova is a legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->