Eva Pigford

Labeladdict2

Reaction score
ep12_02.jpg
This girl is gorgeous and I'm proud of her for rising up and getting what she set out to. Go Eva!!

I like the Cover Girl photo but that's it. She just doesn't say top model to me. Can't imagine her doing runway or Vogue etc. Amanda should've won in my opinion.

beaverhausen said:
I like the Cover Girl photo but that's it. She just doesn't say top model to me. Can't imagine her doing runway or Vogue etc. Amanda should've won in my opinion.
agreed

She's pretty, but SOOO commercial. I wish this show would make up its mind. I mean, they shouldn't be trying to make it seem like these girls are in training for high fashion, especially if they're eliminating all the girls that New York agencies would actually want to sign.

Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us outside of the US. :huh:

You could of mentioned it INSIDE of the topic so we could have at least avoided it.

I thought Eva had a lot of personality. More than the other two combined. She absolutly deserved (sp) to win.

Amanda I agree had some fantastic photos- but to work with-which is ultimate-she seemed as dull as a door knob and uncomfortable in her skin in person (on the show)

Maybe she should come back next year :ermm:

Ivy said:
Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us outside of the US. :huh:

You could of mentioned it INSIDE of the topic so we could have at least avoided it.
i thought you lived in canada? they air it at the same time.

yourbestfriend said:
i thought you lived in canada? they air it at the same time.
No they dont :(

It's only aired on the Life Network much later on :(

Ivy,

I live in Canada and I saw it last night. One more than one channel. It might help though that I have the satilite and I catch US and Canadian networks but it was on The Fashion Channel and the chanel that airs Halifax TV..

I was so happy that she won. I didn't like YaYa at all. She had such a condensending bitchy attitude I wanted to kill her. I don't think anyone on the show gave two sh*ts about her education. I hated the fact that she thought she had more culture than everyone there. Miss Holier Than Thou.

Amanda really didn't do it for me either. She was very quiet but wow. Her cover girl shoot was amazing. She just lacked personality and warmth.

Eva in my eyes had it all. She has nice looks, great personality and you can tell she was a real person. She'd have her bitchy moments and then she'd have her senstive ones. This girl deserved to win. She'd put a smile on everyone's face!

Something needs to be done about that downmarket ******* fro. Maybe something more natural?

BabyJ said:
Ivy,

I live in Canada and I saw it last night. One more than one channel. It might help though that I have the satilite and I catch US and Canadian networks but it was on The Fashion Channel and the chanel that airs Halifax TV..

I was so happy that she won. I didn't like YaYa at all. She had such a condensending bitchy attitude I wanted to kill her. I don't think anyone on the show gave two sh*ts about her education. I hated the fact that she thought she had more culture than everyone there. Miss Holier Than Thou.

Amanda really didn't do it for me either. She was very quiet but wow. Her cover girl shoot was amazing. She just lacked personality and warmth.

Eva in my eyes had it all. She has nice looks, great personality and you can tell she was a real person. She'd have her bitchy moments and then she'd have her senstive ones. This girl deserved to win. She'd put a smile on everyone's face!
You're lucky then. I unfortunately only have regular cable since I dont watch much TV I find it a waste of money to pay for a satelite dish.

How does one get a US satelite dish in Canada? You have to steal it, no?

beaverhausen said:

I'm sure certain people thought Amanda should have won, but she was so "typical". In America, beauty has a new face and it's exotic!

Ivy said:
You're lucky then. I unfortunately only have regular cable since I dont watch much TV I find it a waste of money to pay for a satelite dish.

How does one get a US satelite dish in Canada? You have to steal it, no?
You aren't stealing it if you are still paying for it. I have a US address and that is where the bill goes. Also, the Star Choice satilite offers some US channels if you live close enough to catch them. Because Montreal is only 45 minutes away from the US you can still catch some of their channels.

Back on topic.

I didn't like Amanda at all for a model. She had this far away lost look in her eyes all the time. Maybe its because she is legally blind but its not attractive. Also she scared me. She looks too much like an elf!

im in Canada and i watched it on CITYTV or the NEWVR they play it at exactly the same time as the US. it also repeats on teh NEW VR on fridays at 9. and this is just basic cable.it might depend on what part of canada u live in. i live near Toronto, so i see it.

Labeladdict2 said:
I'm sure certain people thought Amanda should have won, but she was so "typical". In America, beauty has a new face and it's exotic!
I don't think Eva looks new or exotic. Out of the last three, I thought Eva would have the smallest chance of winning. I thought Yaya and Amanda had much better photos throughout the entire show. But that's just my opinion. To each his own. :flower:

I didn't bother watching it all, but I have been seeing it advertised. I believe it's on Global, which is a pretty major channel? Anyway, as was previously mentioned, this girl's got a rather dull and commercial look to me. :rolleyes:

no wait..it was on city tv..i thought you guys got that channel over there? and i thought UPN was on basic canadian cable?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->