Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson

outdoorminer

Reaction score
Manson talks about new single 'Heart Shaped Glasses'...

"The song was written because I had been reading the book Lolita and it was very close with Evan Rachel Wood, who’s now my girlfriend, and she came to visit me one day wearing these glasses like Stanley Kubrick in Lolita. And part of it because of her sense of humour and knowing that people would make their comments about our relationship because she’s younger than me. And when I saw her wearing those glasses I had to write a song about it, and that’s the way I wrote most of the record.

"The video that I just filmed, I directed it, and I used this 3D technology that James Cameron invented, or was part of developing, and I don’t exactly what will become of it. I made a short film, but it was a bit controversial as some of the content was considered p*rn*gr*ph*c by the people involved, so I don’t know what will happen with it. Also, people keep asking me about if she was paid to be in the video, and I’m not going to say as to whether she was paid $1,000,000 to do it or that she wasn’t paid at all, and that she asked to be in it as I wanted to add an actress as a sexual being in the video and you know, I respect her as an actress. And someone who I’d want to fornicate with."

so, confirmed then.

videos of Manson talking about this and other stuff can be downloaded here.

from ONTD

2wfmhag.jpg

I think this is just a fluke and will pass very soon.I don't know much about Evan-haven't really read any of her interviews but I don't see these two being compatible at all and I think Marilyn is in a very confused and lost moment in his life,he's lost direction,identity and trying to do something that will help him cling to his coolness and staying young persona.I fear for Evan.....she's in for a rude awakening.

first the notebook then this eh? she was in the notebook right??? man.......

They sure make an intressting couple. I dont like it very much and I dont think it will last too long either. But I could be wrong..

Is it just me or does Marilyn Manson totally creep everyone else out as well?

is it lack of imagination or do they sign some sort of contract to go under the same stylist as the previous girlfriend?. :innocent:

^^ HAHA, :clap: Well said! :heart:

I'm sorry and I don't often say this but: EWWWW! :sick: :sick: :sick: I love Evan and I'm not happy for her!

jun3machina said:
first the notebook then this eh? she was in the notebook right??? man.......

No that was Rachel McAdams. Evan was in 13, Running with Sissors, and on the TV show Once & Again where she made out with Mischa Barton.

This is gross. He was married and I can't believe that Evan just hooked up with him. She is way too hot for him but then so was Dita.

I can't believe she is stealing Dita look either. That's just plain sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
MulletProof said:
is it lack of imagination or do they sign some sort of contract to go under the same stylist as the previous girlfriend?. :innocent:

:lol:
I liked Marilyn before but...this whole Lolita thing with Rachel is a little weird...

emily marie said:
wearing these glasses like Stanley Kubrick in Lolita.

Strange, I never would have thought Stanley the type to sport heart-shaped glasses...:innocent:

scifistation.com

Attachments

• stanleykubrick.gif
    stanleykubrick.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 737
i think he has a wardrobe for all his girlfriends. once they start going out with him he burns all their clothes and forces them to wear awful things like long black leather gloves. once he gets bored of them he recycles the clothes and passes them on.

so what she has on probably belongs to rose mcgowan.

Evan Rachel Wood creeps me out now. Manson just comes off as lame. I can't believe I ever thought he was cool.

they both sucks.... manson was cool when he's with rose and dita, now he's just lame. YUCK!

All i can say is thank the lord these two didn't become a couple (right?)
mansonactress.jpg
(indiewire.com)

judging by that first paragraph of his quote, he can't even form sentences. alas, she's caught a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"