Everything Braids - tricks, tips, and pics

labelleetleblog.com, peoplestylewatch.com, stylebistro.com, celebsalon.sheknows.com, fashionindie.com, hairfinder.com, powderroom.com.au

originally posted by McClaire

I love those photos too! I wish I knew how to french braid. :(

You should watch some youtube tutorals. That is the way I learned how to do french braid.

I just love this thread, so inspirational. Too bad so my styles are for long hair but if I have time I will learn to do it my way on medium lenght hair. It is fun just to sit infront mirror and try new things.
As I have said this many many times but braid hairstyles are great when wating hair to get longer, they are so much more interesting than basic ponytail and and after unbraiding there will be lovely waves in my hair.

Here are two pictures from sabo.skirt blog, those girls have ah-m-a-z-i-n-g hair!

25uqg7t.jpg

5ze81k.jpg

I love the pics you posted Jenna-Maria!

I did my first french braid today :woot::blush:. My hair is very layered and wavy and even though my hair is very thin, I have A LOT! It's very hard to do a nice french braid. Usually I just wear it down or in a high bun.
But it's getting longer now, and I'm so happy I can finally braid it!^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
FleurDeLys you know what is the most fun thing? that french braids look the best when they are little messy!! so I am sure your french braid was nice.

I am glad people liked pictures I posted <3

diane kruger is such a hair inspiration, she pulls of braids so well.

me..i can't get them to stay in! or they look ridiculous :(

I :heart: braids! But I must practice an awful lot to pull off any of the lovely braids posted in here. :blush:

My sister did this braid in my hair yesterday:

braido.jpg

(And I mistakenly left my camera on the filter that always makes me look somewhat sunburnt, oops. :innocent: Not that I don't end up genuinely sunburnt plently anyway. :ninja: :lol:)

Anyway, does anyone know what the name for a braid like this is? :flower:

wow!!! I just know that the braid, the hair and the whole picture is beautiful!!!!!!!! :buzz:

so amazing. I wish I could do stuff like that with my hair, or even knew how to do it. Now my hair is way too short to do anything fun, but soon..soon I'll have long hair again.

ok, maybe not soon, but eventually..

My hair is straight and kind of long and soft. I usually like to keep it simple, but I occassionally do a plain, classic braid at the back. I braid quite easily because of my hair type, but it also loosens very easily. My friend advised me to gel my hair, but I hate the feeling of gel in my hair, especially since I run my fingers through my hair a lot and I like the silky feeling.

guys...
what do you do to have your braid all day?
mine loosens so easily! :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->