Everything Facial Moisturizers

Tell me, which moisturizer would be perfect for a woman aged 27? I want it to prevent ageing, Also not too oily. Plus not too expensive. 50 euros is my limit. ..??

I get occasional blemishes, mainly before periods or When im stressful. Much appreciated if you Help me? :smile: :flower:

^ I would suggest you NUXE Creme Nirvanesque First Expression Lines Cream, I got a couple od samplers so was using it a pretty long time. The texture is just right, not too light and not too thick, goes on really well and leaves the skin smooth. It's not comedogenic (works well even on acne prone skin) and contains a couple of antioxidants. :flower:

I second CeraVe, it works really well.
Cetaphil moisturizers make me break out, and I'm not acne-prone. Bummer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tried using face oils? I've read a bit about that and I'm thinking I'll start using an oil as a night cream.

^^ I mix few drops of almond oil into my regular cream. So far, I love it! Night creams for some reason don't work for me.

I'm using old fashioned olay with spf in the morning and clinique at night, I'd say my skin is pretty good (just a few black heads in my nose o__o)

I'm using old fashioned olay with spf in the morning and clinique at night, I'd say my skin is pretty good (just a few black heads in my nose o__o)

which olay are you using? olay regenerist micro sculpting cream is the 1# best selling moisturizer in the US.

I'm looking for a light weight moisturizer to apply in the morning (I'm currently using Kiehl's ultra facial cream, but it's a bit too rich and I prefer to use it as a night cream now instead.)

I've used Kiehl's ultra facial moisturizer but I found that too heavy as well.

I'm been thinking about trying either Philosophy's hope in a jar, or Fresh's soy face cream; Has anyone tried either? Thoughts? I'm just trying to find something simple, clean and light.

I second CeraVe, it works really well.
Cetaphil moisturizers make me break out, and I'm not acne-prone. Bummer.
Edit: I'm pretty sure the CeraVe made me break out recently. Back to the drawing board. I may just go back to Aquaphor, but the consistency takes a but getting used to when you're using it on the face.

I've been using Even Better SPF 20 Lotion by Clinique since July and I can't love it more, it's really light and keeps skin shine free but moisturizes incredibly good, love it so much, but... in colder days i need to apply two drops of Skinceuticals B5 serum before the lotion.

I have used La Roche Posay Hydraphase Legere for years and love it. It's for combination/oily dehydrated skin. It leaves my skin feeling comfortable without being too oily or drying.

I'm looking for a light weight moisturizer to apply in the morning (I'm currently using Kiehl's ultra facial cream, but it's a bit too rich and I prefer to use it as a night cream now instead.)

I've used Kiehl's ultra facial moisturizer but I found that too heavy as well.

I'm been thinking about trying either Philosophy's hope in a jar, or Fresh's soy face cream; Has anyone tried either? Thoughts? I'm just trying to find something simple, clean and light.
Kiehl's has an oil-free line of that moisturizer. Never tried it but it's supossed to be a lighter formula for combination/oily skins. I've been using La Roche Posay Toleriane Soothing Protective Skincare cream as a day moisturizer and I like it. It's not too greasy but it's a bit heavier than gels for oily skin, which I feel doesn't give my skin enough moisture.

Also, about facial oils.. I've been using Clarins Lotus oil at night for the past month and I'm in love with it. It's for combination/oily skins, it's supossed to balance your skin. I wake up with plumped skin. I really like it.

I've been using REN's ClearCalm 3 Replenishing Night Serum which has been reducing redness and making my face smoother and more firm, more so then any other brand I've tried, and it's moisturizes okay-ish. I've been using it in the morning and at night because it does work for what it's meant to do but I still don't have a really good moisturizer. It seems like I have the worst luck with this stuff... :(

I used Daywear lotion by Estée Lauder once, it reduces oil extremely well but if your cheeks are dry it may not be a good idea, that's why I didn't bought it again.

YoninahAliza! I've been using the same serum as you (the REN one), and I think it does an excellent job at smoothing my skin while nourishing it, without leaving it too greasy. I only use it at night though.

For the day I use La Roche-Posay's Toleriane Ultra which sinks into the skin very easily and has no harsh smell. I also really like the packaging of this product, with how you can see the amount of product left (it's stored inside a pouch, inside the bottle).

probandorocheposaytoler.jpg

es.paperblog.com

Anyone here uses Steamcream? I've read nothing but praise about it. I also like the ingredients and the packages are too cute (even though I prefer moisturizers in tubes or with a pump dispenser, I find pots very unhygienic and impractical:ninja:), but I'd love to here some personal experience.:flower:

Steamcream was a miserable failure. :lol: And to me it smelled nothing like lavender. :cry:

I'm very satisfied with La Roche Posay moisturizers, I think they're excellent. Affordable too.

My skin really likes the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream. It's very basic with not much scent or anything special with it, but it's so hydrating and doesn't make my skin look oily. Plus, the price of the big tub is not that bad for how much product you're getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->